Sign in to follow this  
NathJones1990

ATC not working

HI

I have found that the ATC doesn't work every now and again.

It will work when i first load up the aircraft but not if i change the state of the aircraft to Shot, Long etc or shut the engines down.

It is as if my radios are tuned incorrectly yet i don't touch or change the frequency's on them

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Nath 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This has been referenced in another thread. I was always starting in C&D and could not change any of the Nav Rad values. It's a bug that they are looking into. So, I'd recommend you switch to Short or Long, and then as I discovered you can later frequencies.

This has been referenced in another thread. I was always starting in C&D and could not change any of the Nav Rad values. It's a bug that they are looking into. So, I'd recommend you switch to Short or Long, and then as I discovered you can later frequencies.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for your help

No probs. Enjoy flying this truly scene-changing FSX aircraft.

It's not a bug, you have to switch on the Mic on the radio stand next to the active radio. Hasn't anyone read the introduction manual.

It's not a bug, you have to switch on the Mic on the radio stand next to the active radio. Hasn't anyone read the introduction manual.

Ahhhhh that has worked!! great thanks for your help! 

Look at the left hand com radio and you will see a button lit with VHF1 written on it, immediately below this is the Mic1 button, press it.

It's not a bug

The bug referred to changing ILS frequencies as was acknowledged by a Beta Tester in another thread, so has nothing to do with 'Does nobody read the Introduction Manual!'

You are talking about something completely unrelated to the topic starters question, so you are doubly burned, lol!!!!!!

ILS doesn't auto change until you clear it of its default on C&D startup.

ATC will not talk to you with the radio and mic off. :)

Thanks for the answer. 

Its been bugging me for days despite reading the training manual I still could not work it out.