Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

Full EZCA for 777

There appears to be a constant stream of posts querying how to set up EZCA for the PMDG777X.

Who will undertake to be the provider of the 'standard' full implementation of an EZCA set, including installation and operating instructions? :Thinking:

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

My experience setting up EZCA for the 777 has been the exact same for every plane I setup with EZCA, and it's all outlined in the EZCA manual.  Add a camera view and name it, press the Num 2 button on your keyboard, set your view and zoom using a combination of arrow keys and the mouse, when you're happy with the view, press Num 2 again to set the view.  Rinse and repeat for as many cameras as you want.  Do it with the 777, the 737, the Q400 and whatever is in your hangar.

Just use a set from another aircraft and adjust for the aircraft you want to use them with.

It's not rocket science.

Like Graham said, it's easiest to set up one aircraft, then copy that aircraft's settings to another similar sized bird, finally making necessary adjustments.  For setting up the PMDG 777, I copied my MD-11 camera settings over, then went through one camera at a time for tweaking.

I can be a pain in the butt at first, but once the lightbulb goes off, it's not overly difficult to use.  I set mine up using these videos Richard:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wyldbluyondr?feature=watch

I used a second computer next to my FSX machine as a video player, used the exact same default aircraft he used and it wasn't long before I was a very happy camper.  The key to getting EZCA to work properly is making sure no FSX key commands conflict with it. 

Chris Sunseri