wjb02u.jpg

16gyhpf.jpg

2wh4hdx.jpg

Enjoy guys

Looks cool!

Interesting.

nebojsa

Cool shots.

Thanks guys, figured something different yet interesting was do.

Looks like a good idea...the USAF should have picked the 787 over the ancient 767 air-frame. Why would somebody (government) buy old technology?

Darryl

Is that the TDS 787? I would LOVE to get my hands on that livery, if it's available!

Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Looks like a good idea...the USAF should have picked the 787 over the ancient 767 air-frame. Why would somebody (government) buy old technology?

Darryl

I agree.

Is that the TDS 787? I would LOVE to get my hands on that livery, if it's available!

Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

Yes TDS 787, and here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?ie2s496hz74h4it

I agree.

Yes TDS 787, and here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?ie2s496hz74h4it

Sir, thank you SO much! I've been hoping someone would do a USAF livery; this very well could get me started flying these types of airplanes more often!

How about a TDS 737-700 version? heh, heh...

Cheers!

Alan   Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Sir, thank you SO much! I've been hoping someone would do a USAF livery; this very well could get me started flying these types of airplanes more often!

How about a TDS 737-700 version? heh, heh...

Cheers!

Alan,

Your welcome glad I could help out. Let me look into the 737-7. I fly the iFly 737 and I have the US Navy version which looks like the USAF one just with Navy on it.

Alan,

Your welcome glad I could help out. Let me look into the 737-7. I fly the iFly 737 and I have the US Navy version which looks like the USAF one just with Navy on it.

Arslan,

That would be most awesome! The Paint Kit for the 737-700 is out and in the Library. If there's anything you need, let me know.

Many thanks!

Alan  Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Arslan,

That would be most awesome! The Paint Kit for the 737-700 is out and in the Library. If there's anything you need, let me know.

Many thanks!

Alan,

Ill have to repaint the kit, so it will take sometime as I work on average 12 hours a day for my company so i will try my best to get it done ASAP. Shouldnt be too hard.

How is this color scheme:

rmntoz.jpg

Alan,

Ill have to repaint the kit, so it will take sometime as I work on average 12 hours a day for my company so i will try my best to get it done ASAP. Shouldnt be too hard.

How is this color scheme:

rmntoz.jpg

Arslan,

There's no rush; by all means, take as much time as you have available! Just the fact you're willing to take the request on is most appreciated!

Personally, I like the livery in your screenshot very much; I was looking for a livery similar to the 787, but I like the 'retro' look as kind of a homage to days past.

Whichever one you decide to do, it's all good!

Thanks again!

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Arslan,

There's no rush; by all means, take as much time as you have available! Just the fact you're willing to take the request on is most appreciated!

Personally, I like the livery in your screenshot very much; I was looking for a livery similar to the 787, but I like the 'retro' look as kind of a homage to days past.

Whichever one you decide to do, it's all good!

Thanks again!

Alan,

The 787 livery is much easier to paint by far, its just the gray and decals so lot less time required. Will let you know once I start hopefully today or tomorrow will start on fuselage.

Alan,

The 787 livery is much easier to paint by far, its just the gray and decals so lot less time required. Will let you know once I start hopefully today or tomorrow will start on fuselage.

Arslan,

The 787 livery will work just fine... anything that will make it easier for you! If you do proceed with the grey livery, how about Tail # 81, and put a thin crimson tail stripe on the top of the Vertical Stab!

Let me know if you have any questions... Thanks!

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg