Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cenkcnk

Hey Aerosoft give my money back!

I don't want to fly with a burning aircraft LOL

2013-9-29_21-39-24-648.jpg

In fact, i have very good time with this baby

2013-9-29_20-54-22-166.jpg

2013-9-29_21-23-22-527.jpg

2013-9-29_20-54-40-630.jpg

2013-9-29_21-23-29-668.jpg

And... look at this view, isn't it breath taking?

2013-9-29_21-57-45-962.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great shot's my friend. Can you please tell me what is your lowest FPS in FSX at a demanding airport with a demanding aircraft (NGX or 777). I just want to change my old GTX480 with a newer one and you have a system similar to mine, so you might help me with this info. Thank you!

i only have fps loss on big airports + ai traffic in ngx vc (13-20). For outside view almost no problem at all.

I've locked my fps to 30 through internal limiter. And apply some basic tweaks which i can not remember now.

I am using dxt water format, otherwise rex cause heavy fps lag.

If i get low fps, i try turn the ai traffic down. 

Be honest, i don't think if you buy a gtx660ti you will get "voila" moment. But after taking off the problem goes away and i think it is bearable. Because i am fed up with dealing with crappy fsx engine for years

i think if you get higher than 660ti, you can apply stronger aa settings with less fps loss. If you have budget just go for it imho

Yes, I will, thx for feedback! 

I don't use AI because I only fly online Vatsim, I only use 1024 texture, so I think I could maintain 30FPS with a GTX 770 2GB.

Just started flying the TOXE after going a little gung-ho with the NGX and T7 the last couple of months....and what a great plane it is:-) I'm having a better time flying this than I do with NGX/T7, but that might be a little Airliner-fatigue. Anyway, the nightlighting and overall feel of this plane is as good as it gets and this is now my nr 1 plane at the moment! I'm currently doing a Norway-tour and have been using RealAir Dukes, Legacy and A2A 172, but I think the TOXE will take on the remaining legs!