Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Serious issue with ATI and Steves DX10 fix? Tears and Spikes everywhere

I did a complete OS-reinstall and I've got to say my FSX has never been running this good. I don't think this is purely related to my new GTX780 as my last FSX was a reinstall(installed, then uninstalled with lots of manual deleting of files(felt dirty) and new reinstall on top of that). All microstuttering and anomallys are gone like dew in sun and ALL addon AC is now on a steady 30fps even on addon airports. Now, I do most of my flying in Norway so airports aren't that big, but still, even with the NGX/T7, VærnesX, full overcast with Opus, FS2Crew, ProAtc, GSX/AES, REX textures; it stays on 30fps...in all its DX10 glory:-)

Oh...protip(thnx to Jeroen); set your cloudresoultion to 512x512, not only does it make your sim run better, its look way more realistic and better than any HD-textures ever did!

Thanks for sharing,

Any special period before installing Nvidia Drivers ? I have just heard that ATI drivers  is supposed to installed last after every Windows updates and .netframe etc etc and then Autoupdate  disabled in windows. Maybe Nvidia is easier to come by ?(read:flexibel)

Thanks

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Not really. After an Os-install, I always let winupdate do its thing before I do any kind of driver- or sw-install. The only driver I install prior to winupdate is WLAN driver to connect to the internet. Winupdate do install a version of an nVidia-driver, but I have never had a problem upgrading it without any need of uninstalling the old one prior. Another tip if you don't want to bloat your computer is to unpack the driver(s), locate the driver-.inf and .sys and install drivers via the devicemanager. I do except my GFX-driverinstall from this "rule", but the way drivers are packed these days, I always do this as I like to keep my system clean:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

I must admit this card is a BEAST......Also don't forget there's a newer version of Steves DX 10 fixer. Just re download it from the flight sim store.

I will be posting settings and options soon. Bionor please post yours as well! 

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

I must admit this card is a BEAST......Also don't forget there's a newer version of Steves DX 10 fixer. Just re download it from the flight sim store.

I will be posting settings and options soon. Bionor please post yours as well! 

Definately a monster. I see them showing up all over the place for $519 now. They will be dropping even more soon I suspect now that the R9 290 hit. Funny. $650 card price crash so fast. I mean 5 months later! I mean months after people plopped down $1000 on a Titan.

With GTX770 at $329 now and this at $519 but R9 290 (Direct competitor) coming at $400 (more relavent to all other games and less so FSX for the moment), will we see the 780 drop to $429/$449 in another 3 or 4 weeks? If it does, it's in my "clear concience buy range". Unless of course the R9 290 after market retail cards (ASUS, Gigabyte and Sapphire) are on the shelf and AMD has fixed the BETA driver for DX9 FSX. There will be so many models to choose from below $450 that are a shade slower than the Titan it will make your head spin!

Charles.

driver 13.11 beta 9 version 2 released and I flew around last night for 30 minutes and DirectX 10 didn't see a single spike. I was flying around CYVR Airport in one of my Carenado planes medium clouds in the sky. I have my water set to 2x low I'm running 4xSSAA. This does not mean the issue is fixed just making a note the new beta driver came out and I did not get spikes my flight last night. But I do know if I set my water to a high level and try to go to 8xAA I will likely see spikes. This has always been the case for me and DirectX 10 even before Steve's fixer.

when someone gets a chance I'd like you to max out most of your settings in FSX on your new GTX 780 and switch to 8xS with 4xSGSS. put your water on 2xhigh and fly for an hour in a dense autogen area with overcast clouds. On a typical 1 hour flight what is that like? Remember to set autogen very dense please.

C.

driver 13.11 beta 9 version 2 released and I flew around last night for 30 minutes and DirectX 10 didn't see a single spike. I was flying around CYVR Airport in one of my Carenado planes medium clouds in the sky. I have my water set to 2x low I'm running 4xSSAA. This does not mean the issue is fixed just making a note the new beta driver came out and I did not get spikes my flight last night. But I do know if I set my water to a high level and try to go to 8xAA I will likely see spikes. This has always been the case for me and DirectX 10 even before Steve's fixer.

when someone gets a chance I'd like you to max out most of your settings in FSX on your new GTX 780 and switch to 8xS with 4xSGSS. put your water on 2xhigh and fly for an hour in a dense autogen area with overcast clouds. On a typical 1 hour flight what is that like? Remember to set autogen very dense please.

C.

Do you have the AA lines that Steves Fixer puts in your fsx.cfg during this test ?

Right now i am on a flight from EKCH-LFPO and man i am so sorry that i had to go out and spent new money on a card. This is so smooth and with the NGX at night i have 40-60fps with the 7970 so it is a shame.

Still though i think its a disgrace you need to reinstall your OS just because CCC may have trouble with netframe but thats a total different story.

Please test with Autogen and traffic so you can push it a little further. The artifacts sometimes vanish but the corruption make you cant see out of the cockpit is the biggest bug

Thanks bro :-)

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Do you have the AA lines that Steves Fixer puts in your fsx.cfg during this test ?

Right now i am on a flight from EKCH-LFPO and man i am so sorry that i had to go out and spent new money on a card. This is so smooth and with the NGX at night i have 40-60fps with the 7970 so it is a shame.

Still though i think its a disgrace you need to reinstall your OS just because CCC may have trouble with netframe but thats a total different story.

Please test with Autogen and traffic so you can push it a little further. The artifacts sometimes vansih but the corruption so you cant se out of the cockpit it the most bug

Yes I let Steve's fixer drop 4xAA in the cfg. The cfg is virgin otherwise. Wideviewaspect changed to true. No BP=0 or anything else. Highmemfix was added and that's it.

Car Traffic was at 10% , GA and Airline are 14% each. Boats 20% Autogen is set to Dense currently. Scenery Complexity Very Dense. I will fly all week as much as I can. Honestly if P3D 2.0 DX11 works well I wont give a flip what DX10.1 in FSX does. LOL

As for your CCC.... It's not CCC's fault. It's a Canary in a coal mine. If CCC cannot load, the OS has something pooched somewhere. It's just sensitive enough to not like it. Anything else needing .NET 4.X to be prefect is going to act up as well... Usually. In my experience anyway.

Several cards and multiple drivers and 6 builds (2 mine this year and 4 other people) no CCC issues of any kind.

At work we have had .NET sooooo broken that we had to reimage the computer. Google .NET 4.0 issues. Put a helmet on. You will need it.

Charles.

Please test with Autogen and traffic so you can push it a little further. The artifacts sometimes vanish but the corruption make you cant see out of the cockpit is the biggest bug

I just flew around for 90 minutes in DX10 at 8xSSAA and not a spike in sight. I am in disbelief. Not sure what they would have changed at all but no spikes. Last 15 minutes I was following the river from Chilliwack BC (ORBX PNW Scenery) to Pitt Meadows BC and had water set at MAX and not a hiccup. Not singe spike. That scenario would have had insta-spikes 1 minutes after take off.

Not sure what to think really. I have been combing through my settings. I have not added anything and forgotten.

FSX.CFG is default and this is all that was changed or added.

[GRAPHICS]

HIGHMEMFIX=1

ForceFullScreenVSync=1

D3D10=1

MultiSamplesPerPixel=8

[Display]

WideViewAspect=True

Will try at TNCM made by Flytampa 1.5 as it would give me problems after 5 minutes with High x 2

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Will try at TNCM made by Flytampa 1.5 as it would give me problems after 5 minutes with High x 2

Nope still the same after 3-5 minutes. Sorry!!

Update:

BUT removing the AA line did make a differents even with Autogen and Water on MAX in TNCM. Hmm strange no issues there (testet 30 min.)

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Could this be dependant on plane?

Which plane are you using.

Charles.

Ok, sorry for my confusion but a lot has been posted in a recent two days that has caused me to get lost on what has and has not worked. The place I'm not clear in has to do with the CCC versions.

I think it was Cvearl that said he installed the 13.11 Beta 9 vrsn 2 and got very good results with only a default FSX.cfg and a few alterations as listed just above. If that's correct, then are you in effect saying that you have removed all the additional 'Steve Fixers'?

Also, you all seem to be alluding to the water setting as one of the 'key points'. Most of the time I see that the settings are in the Low x 2 area, (I run one notch down from max along with FS Water Configurator freeware). Yet this last time, I see that Cvearl has set his water to Max.

Cvearl seems to come close to my FSX add-on setup, (All 4 FTX main areas, UTX USA & Alaska, GEX USA, AFME, Tropics, and Scenery Tech SA and AF. I also run Genesis worldwide with 5 mesh in many areas as well as REX). I cap my Frames at 30 and use VSync and presently run CCC 13.5 Beta2.

But if the CCC 13.11 Beta 9 vrsn 2 is working well with the 7970, I think it may work for the 7850 as well, no? I'm speaking in regards to both modes, DX10 Preview on or off.

Anyway, that's how I presently understand what I've been reading as far as ATI cards are concerned so if someone can confirm that I've understood it correctly or not, I would appreciate it. If I don't have it right, no worries, I'll just keep following the thread until I get it right.lol

Rich

O/S Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/ Corsair 780T case, (white)/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB (2x16) T-Force XTreem 3600MHz/ EVGA Supernova 1300G2 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (OC’d 5.2 GHz)/ MSI Ventus 3X GeForce RTX-3080 TiEKWB EK-Quantum CPU block | EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (RGB) (fit to ASUS ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir for a total 900 mL cooling system | [2] Radiators: 240 mm & 120 mm radiators (all push/pull fan configs) | [4] Corsair LL120 RGB fans and [4] Corsair RGB strips all controlled by Corsair Lighting Node Pro and iCUE software/ | Internal Drives: [1] Crucial P5 NVME SATA 1 TB/ [5] SATA SSD’s (one 1-TB & four 500GB/ External Drives: [1] Seagate Firecuda NVMe SSD 500 GB/ [1] Seagate MomentusX, 1TB SSHD/ Philips 32” curved monitor model 328E1: 4K, 3840 x 2160 x 60Hz

Ok, sorry for my confusion but a lot has been posted in a recent two days that has caused me to get lost on what has and has not worked. The place I'm not clear in has to do with the CCC versions.

I think it was Cvearl that said he installed the 13.11 Beta 9 vrsn 2 and got very good results with only a default FSX.cfg and a few alterations as listed just above. If that's correct, then are you in effect saying that you have removed all the additional 'Steve Fixers'?

Also, you all seem to be alluding to the water setting as one of the 'key points'. Most of the time I see that the settings are in the Low x 2 area, (I run one notch down from max along with FS Water Configurator freeware). Yet this last time, I see that Cvearl has set his water to Max.

Cvearl seems to come close to my FSX add-on setup, (All 4 FTX main areas, UTX USA & Alaska, GEX USA, AFME, Tropics, and Scenery Tech SA and AF. I also run Genesis worldwide with 5 mesh in many areas as well as REX). I cap my Frames at 30 and use VSync and presently run CCC 13.5 Beta2.

But if the CCC 13.11 Beta 9 vrsn 2 is working well with the 7970, I think it may work for the 7850 as well, no? I'm speaking in regards to both modes, DX10 Preview on or off.

Anyway, that's how I presently understand what I've been reading as far as ATI cards are concerned so if someone can confirm that I've understood it correctly or not, I would appreciate it. If I don't have it right, no worries, I'll just keep following the thread until I get it right.lol

Rich

I let Steve's fixer put whatever it wants in. The AA line 4 or 8. I have never took them out.

Also.... I NEVER mix and match CCC versions with different drivers.

Every single time I blow a driver out of my system (Catalyst Install Manager/Express Uninstall All Software) and reboot, I Express Install ALL complete entire package contents of the next driver. If the Catalyst Driver Team wants this CCC with this DRIVER than I go with it unless some document advises to do otherwise.

I did not do any long term water at MAX test. Only 15 minutes and only flying over rivers. To be honest, because I fly real weather with OPUS which adds multiple cloud layers and I like to use 8xSSAA (8xAA in the fixer and SS in the driver via RadeonPro), I drop water to 2xLow anyway. 

I might try my next full-fat flight with water at Medium. I do like cloud reflections. But it really has been a standard practice in all guides to stick to 2xLow as each level above that adds another shader pass. I try to save GPU GO GO juice for the clouds to be honest. Everything we crank up adds one more job for the whole thing and I want smoooth sailing. 

3 flights with reasonable settings and no spikes so far.

Happy days. Driver is pure 13.11 Beta 9 version 2.

PS - I also fly in DX9 and it's been rock solid as well. But when I am in DX9 I put BP=0 in. Very similar to DX10 smoothness.

Charles.

Okay here is my last test scenario as my HD7970 has been sold so i will have to wait to monday to get my new GTX780.

The below has been testet in the TNCM with high x 2 water and Autogen maxed out with no issues after 30 minutes at least in the Lancair by ORBX HD textures.

SECONDLY i have testet 5 hours flight between PHNL-CYVR with below settings including MAX Autogen and everything working beautyfully with FPS above 30-35 (over 100-125 in air)all along with FSDT and ORBX PNW and the PMDG777-200LR silky smooth

Outside AITraffic from UTII was at 10% only.

Hopefully other Radeon usere can get simular experience

Lates drivers installed Beta 13.11 version 9.2

[bufferPools]
Usepools=1
RejectThreshold=262144
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[sOUND]
AmbientUI=0
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_FADER1=0.500000
SOUND_FADER2=0.500000
SOUND_FADER3=0.500000
SOUND_FADER4=0.500000
SOUND_LOD=0
SOUND_QUALITY=2
UISound=1
VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=0
UsePilotVoice=0
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0
[CONTROLS]
stick_sensitivity_mode=0
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
[FACILITIES]
CITY=
COUNTRY=
GTL_BUTTON=1242
STATE=
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
//ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432
ForceWindowedVSync=1
//ForceFullScreenVSync=1
[TrafficManager]
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
AirlineDensity=0
FreewayDensity=10
GADensity=0
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[REALISM]
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=0.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=False
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=False
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=False
[Weather]
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=7
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=5
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
DisableTurbulence=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DynamicWeather=2
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MaxGustTime=500
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
MaxVarTime=50
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MinGustTime=10
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MinVarTime=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Main]
DisablePreload=1
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=444,22,1476,788,\\.\DISPLAY2
Maximized=2
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
//ProcSpeed=9335
PerfBucket=7
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
ProcSpeed=21693
[Trusted]
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.iarbwbzobwwwltrwbnblzlontttueowzbnhloebu=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.zkuhqbuboonhqzaecoeowqwuqeeqbikkcacwwcbo=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.tnlricitlweckhwccaiobzneriizqriktkzczrrr=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wknqwhqibnwtitooaebbzkzultzbezhqnzartqqc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.wuqcqwuinzhbwkicuttwaeiaciuluhkackwwient=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.oirtzaooihurlcnnnbuihkownozwqaccroekktnn=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.aowwcwklzlzqwqlariqhueoazuannhkkhwbuhwnw=2
H:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.qontctohhncwcorcaiqeqnwcibkrqthnllbwnlkk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.btrhbeonqrtcrttwezhqcuouhhquhbnbabaehuuh=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.kureqwcqqrnauwhhtecuelqcwkwkzqnnowehtqzn=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.clwnauequllkiztrtahwiiitcrwbiauunzctnnka=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.koaqrlhnlteohrhrakeluqaclnzqacaczouwnwci=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.tlhozclrizqzbotuncebeoiluknbzbnztenbhrcq=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.koebokhbzonrrttqerqbuicrkqcrqooonqiliqnr=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.lblzaailqnucbaizaacouzwrazotccnelqentbwb=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.nbnwlrctikcuhbozqcbbbczzqzieczoinznoukto=2
H:\FSX\CPflight\CPF_DLL_FSX.dll.qoaauhoekbtbhqonizqzrzkcwrinkeuwbzrwtbcn=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.zureohbhczhrrlwaicnbtqrncawrkeqaqnetnozi=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.coqiueibahnnbikaowrqkrrnwwnqzlknqizhnqlk=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.cwhhiuzcetbqenlcohcabiannewhreecetouhlbi=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.raeuunowecwkzkirchnbluulnilzwlowwkrackcb=1
H:\FSX\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.whzrhqkoowcciqattroblqehiewokwilwkkhoqoi=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.bonhhhncqcwkrqhbhuiwbeabzoieetaiqkcwtkoc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.uacqotulanlaqtucblkqruqalauknriucakbqiqu=2
C:\SB4\sbtrans10.dll.ktoeirqulqnehiqkqzokzwkeeookruklbitrkhlq=1
C:\SB4\sbaicontrol10.dll.kikeiqowtoalbwriritrwitllnqcqrwrwhlliquw=1
C:\SB4\sbmod10.dll.qzlarqezqkkcobarweaioowoblqkqeltlluuurtb=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Hobbs.GAU.buqnqkiltwetwqlikcliknniwuokrlkureatwoct=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\orbsnd.DLL.zbqqnownatrebzbtiwleaeqlrakuthlhokaebkeo=2
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBCS\scenery\ObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.clroaaqkalklzoabrbhknncnoqnowrunuqincotk=1
H:\FSX\FSRECORDER\FSRecorder_FSX.dll.tkotiakzalbozziazhzcohhhoqnqznczhqauelut=1
H:\FSX\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice.GAU.bhueclqaebqtbtkwakbiznkclcrziwlcwinwbleh=2
H:\FSX\Modules\LeonardoSH.dll.lhokoiniebceribuwqwiuhnanneuiwthrozenoku=1
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel\maddog.GAU.rclubikqcqoorbbbkzhieilqukqkuzttoirrzahq=2
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel.wide\maddog.GAU.ehowuaezlziqcoazaaeuwuhwithkokenikilnbht=2
H:\FSX\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.ozbcclokunrhhinarhulcuenhznehknkwuzlqhrl=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.wilnqiircebhitaktwqrqrqtelctiowoleqheiqi=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.oouibirlqtecoukioqaowleqizciaoticelkcnit=1
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll.kzqzlqtcunwqutrtzazrhwbbwtlckowkqbuwriwl=1
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGHI\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGHI.dll.clroaaqkalklzoabrbhknncnoqnowrunuqincotk=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\L39_sound.DLL.hwcobbonrhnencactzcubkozcwtunwlltwowlkqe=2
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.kiiohwberzruhnwzicczwkwanltolahcicckzbrn=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.nbulqrekieirtaqalakaetzuquhtunokkctlilae=1
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[uSERINTERFACE]
Map_Orientation=2
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
PageID=1
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM
SelectAircraftManufacturer=Boeing
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
[sIM]
SYSCLOCK=1
[Display]
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
BLOOM_EFFECTS=1
ChangeTime=4.000000
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=80
TextureMaxLoad=30
TransitionTime=4.000000
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0
WideViewAspect=True
[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=14
[slewTextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
[PANELS]
DEFAULT_VIEW=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
QUICKTIPS=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
[sTARTUP]
DEMO=0
LoadWindow=1
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=0
[slewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[TERRAIN]
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=100
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
//SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=3
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
WATER_EFFECTS=4
TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=1000
TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=1000
[sCENERY]
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5
LENSFLARE=0
//MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3
//SmallPartRejectRadius=3
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0]
Mode=1920x1200x32
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.0]
Mode=1920x1200x32
AntiAlias=1
Anisotropic=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.1]
Mode=1280x1024x32
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.1]
Mode=1280x1024x32
[FSDREAMTEAM]
AntiPopUp=1
AltitudeCull=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.2]
Mode=768x1024x32
Anisotropic=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.2]
Mode=768x1024x32
[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_waypoints=1
show_airways=1
show_markers=1
show_volume_boundaries=1
show_ac_twr=1
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0
VoiceVolume=1.000000

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

WOW! Thanks to you both! That tears it, I'm going to install the 13.11 Beta 9 vrsn two and shoot the works. I always did wonder why I the water settings were often recommended to 2xLow or that vicinity in many articles of various websites. It makes sense that the cloud reflections would hit the shaders and work up the GPU.

Anyway, I'm a tech writer and I have a two week deadline on a job that I haven't even started so I plan to apply all these changes in the next two days during my 'off time'.

Thanks again!

O/S Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/ Corsair 780T case, (white)/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB (2x16) T-Force XTreem 3600MHz/ EVGA Supernova 1300G2 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (OC’d 5.2 GHz)/ MSI Ventus 3X GeForce RTX-3080 TiEKWB EK-Quantum CPU block | EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (RGB) (fit to ASUS ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir for a total 900 mL cooling system | [2] Radiators: 240 mm & 120 mm radiators (all push/pull fan configs) | [4] Corsair LL120 RGB fans and [4] Corsair RGB strips all controlled by Corsair Lighting Node Pro and iCUE software/ | Internal Drives: [1] Crucial P5 NVME SATA 1 TB/ [5] SATA SSD’s (one 1-TB & four 500GB/ External Drives: [1] Seagate Firecuda NVMe SSD 500 GB/ [1] Seagate MomentusX, 1TB SSHD/ Philips 32” curved monitor model 328E1: 4K, 3840 x 2160 x 60Hz