Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

JS41 PFPX

Ok guys, I'm back at it again, and completed ISA +5 today. This means, that we still have ISA 0, -5, -10, and -15 to go. I estimate, that my pace is currently one ISA pr. month, so if no one is jumping in to assist, i'll be done at the end of the year. I won't quit - it will just be a while.

I'll let you know how the profile is coming along in this thread...

Mas

Work has stopped me doing this, i have asked some other people to pop over and help out.

Off topic: has anyone found a solution to the IAS not working in P3d?

Work has stopped me doing this, i have asked some other people to pop over and help out.

Off topic: has anyone found a solution to the IAS not working in P3d?

Hi Craig - I appreciate your efforts! On the IAS bug, I have read no solutions, so  think we'll have to wait untill (and that's a maybe) it's released on a p3d license..

Kids and wife a sleep - on with the cruising!

Mas 

ISA 0 is  done:). -5, -10 and -15 to go...

Mas

GOOD!!! Finally I can fly for Eastern in the UK!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

- 15 is done, and this concludes the dataset for cruise @ 98% condition. I will not do the dataset for 100% condition (at least not right now!), as I really want to do some regular flights (think I've done 3 or 4 in the past 6 months or so).

@ Kyle; I've  linked to the google docs version of the spreadsheet, and it can be downloaded as a regular .xls file - let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Also, let me know if there's anything more that needs to be done, and also if you encounter any abnormalities in the numbers.. Maybe we need to do some test flights or something?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuwEGRHd1E2jdHNySFdoY1N5bm1EMnhQTVpQQV82c1E&usp=sharing

Mas

Maybe we need to do some test flights or something?

Yeah, once I compile it I plan on posting it here so people can "beta" it.

I'll try and knock it out tonight.

Kyle Rodgers

How's it coming?

I got a bunch done Tue night, but it was my birthday yesterday, so suffice it to say I really didn't get much done (other than cooking a bunch of food for a cookout).  More tonight/tomorrow.

Kyle Rodgers