Sign in to follow this  
kehoshi

Easy toolz

Several of my German friends have informed me of a small program called easy toolz which is supposed to improve FSX performance by isolating the first two cores in a multi core cpu. I have really no idea what they are talking about and am reluctant to experiment with such a program. Can anyone shed some light on this ie. is the program safe, is it a download or does it come with Windows 7.

But I've never actually seen the function of isolating CPU cores in there. Did I miss something?

As far as I can see, FlussFix does not have the capability of isolating CPU cores. Will contact my German friends to find out more on this tool and keep the forum informed, maybe it is a useful program.

AffinityMask can deal with isolating CPU cores., far as I know. Or I'm wrong?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Ten seconds of googling...

http://home.arcor.de/jasonvoorhees2k/index.html?titleFrame=programme/programme.html&mainFrame=programme/easytoolz.html

Many thanks Bjoern, have now found out about the functions of this tool, in particular the cpu core isolation, which I think has made my FSX more stable and frame rate friendly. My cpu has a 6 core system and by isolating the first two cores (1 and 2) and using only cores 3,4,5 and 6 in FSX I have seen an improvement in performance of my FSX. Once again many thanks,