Sign in to follow this  
aviationnut66

no airspeed readout, no alt. readout. need help.

After reinstalling FSX. Default fsx airplanes are working normally. NGX airspeed , alt. and engine gauges are blank. Any suggestions?

What is your name?

Do you have FSX SP2 ?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Yes it is a legal copy. I think I need to reinstall NGX. I can't locate the uninstall. Yes I installed the fsx acceleration sp2.

Steve Fitzpatrick.

Yes. The battery is on. I've been using it since it came out and I always start is on a cold and dark startup. This problem just happened after I reinstalled Fsx. I think I need to reinstall the Ngx. Under the addons menu PMDG does not appear. Thanks.

Steve Fitzpatrick

Under the addons menu PMDG does not appear. Thanks

in your fsx directory  under   simobjects/airplanes  is  the ngx listed  in here?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes it is a legal copy. I think I need to reinstall NGX. I can't locate the uninstall. Yes I installed the fsx acceleration sp2.

Steve Fitzpatrick.

Not possible. You have either fsx acceleration OR SP2, both together doesn't work. Accerleration aready includes SP1 and SP2.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Under the addons menu PMDG does not appear. 

I don't have a PMDG menu addon, either? 

Yes. The battery is on. I've been using it since it came out and I always start is on a cold and dark startup. This problem just happened after I reinstalled Fsx. I think I need to reinstall the Ngx. Under the addons menu PMDG does not appear. Thanks.

Steve Fitzpatrick

As a quick test:

Just select a PMDG tutor flight like Before Approach or other (engines will be running) and see:

Do you get the 16 second or so PMDG countdown when the flight starts?

Do the gauges show up?

You then can Pause the flight to look around the cockpit and do some screenshots.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

After reinstalling FSX. Default fsx airplanes are working normally. NGX airspeed , alt. and engine gauges are blank. Any suggestions?

Did you reinstall the NGX after reinstalling FSX?

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg