Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

747-400V2 Must have a VC Texture upgrade

I pretty sure they will already dot his but wha has put me of from flying the 747 is the quality of the textures in the VC. I understand it is an old product but I heard of the texture upgrade and how it was pulled down from AVSIM because it was against the PMDG EULA I think. Overall the systems and flight dynamics of the 747 are brilliant but the VC textures are my only problem. Of course I was still fly it but it just puts me of.

Dane Quartel 

Dane Quartel 

I'm sure the textures on the new 747 will be equal to, or better than the 777. They've obviously learned a lot about texturing since those early days.

David Porrett

The 747 V2 is a whole new model from the ground up so of course it will have all the latest textures like the 737NGX and 777!  Hope that helps.

No.  They're using the texture from the FS9 version to save time.

Really?

Kyle Rodgers

Really?

oh noes, will it atleast have weather radar and multi cockpitz?

Really?

Actually I heard that they are going to release the VC in a wireframe line drawing format.  This will save time and loadable resources in the simulator :rolleyes:

Actually I heard that they are going to release the VC in a wireframe line drawing format.  This will save time and loadable resources in the simulator :rolleyes:

I bet those shysters in PMDG's management leave the cabin heat off, too, to save a little money.  :ph34r:

Kyle Rodgers

Really?

Every thread in the PMDG sections are getting killed with narky sarcasm, bad attitude and bullishness........ it's seriously becomming a real problem now IMHO.

Give it a break with the sarcasm and bad attitude for once Kyle!

Would you not consider that you might be putting newer and less experienced simmers off from ever asking questions or posting? ........ I know I would probably be put off, in fear of getting one of your constant "raaaaahhhh!.... how dare you ask something so stupid!!!!" style replies.

Would you ever consider a reply that goes something like;  

"I'm sure PMDG will be looking to upgrade the VC textures in their 747 v2"   ?

You know, that is an option to you.

Not narky and aggressive enough?

I'm sorry to say it but a lot of your replies amount to nothing more than bullying.  ........and I'm sorry again but I have this tendancy to call out bullies.

:rolleyes:

Every thread in the PMDG sections are getting killed with narky sarcasm, bad attitude and bullishness........ it's seriously becomming a real problem now IMHO.

Give it a break with the sarcasm and bad attitude for once Kyle!

Would you not consider that you might be putting newer and less experienced simmers off from ever asking questions or posting? ........ I know I would probably be put off, in fear of getting one of your constant "raaaaahhhh!.... how dare you ask something so stupid!!!!" style replies.

Would you ever consider a reply that goes something like;  

"I'm sure PMDG will be looking to upgrade the VC textures in their 747 v2"   ?

You know, that is an option to you.

Not narky and aggressive enough?

I'm sorry to say it but a lot of your replies amount to nothing more than bullying.  ........and I'm sorry again but I have this tendancy to call out bullies.

:rolleyes:

Yes, Mr PMDG hero like his own voice.

Mo

Mo45

But PMDG and AVSIM staff do. On the occasion Kyle mentioned you were way out of bounds, Mo ...

Thanks very much Olli.

Thanks David!  Good to know there are some who agree with me.

Good for you.  I was simply explaining why you got the (deserved) response you got in the other thread.  Even if you don't care, others might be curious.

Please don't explain in the future.

Thanks,

Mo45

Please don't explain in the future.

No sweat.  Just don't expect support from me in the future.  Granted, I'm not the only one who's gonna help you, but I don't suppose too many will continue helping you if you give everyone the response you gave me.

Kyle Rodgers