Sign in to follow this  
FS++

Update 2.5.7.8 released adds support for CoolSky MD 80

NOTAM to all crewmembers

Please upgrade to the latest version 2.5.7.8

- Coolsky MD80 is now supported

- Fixed a subtle multi-threading issue which occasionally affects scripted flows execution

- PMDG MD-11 passenger and cargo doors now properly handled under GSX & AES

- FO can now dial QNH with Majestic Q400.

- Revised Feelthere ERJ 145 & 135 support to remove the need to bring up the 2D panel when flipping some switches.

- Improved Simcheck A300B4 interfacing.

- Added ability to request Ground power and airstart cart from Mechanic with PMDG NGX.

- Added 2 new ramp agents. Lee and Jose.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Have fun.

Edit: If you have the MD 80 in your virtual fleet, make sure you run the wizard after installation of the new package. It will ensure the MD 80 related scripts are copied to your \My Documents\...\My voicescripts\.. folder

No need to go through speech training though

That Lee ramp agent sure has a sexy voice!

(Its me.....before anyone gets too freaked out...)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

LOL! Will see how well you coordinate my push back Lee, the voice integration with GSX still is such a great highlight of the MCE pack, and the flows are now even faster. Thanks all for the continued improvements and support.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Just a possible alert here.  I went to unzip and  I got an 0x80004005 error "This issue occurs in special .zip files. If the .zip file contains folder items that do not have the directory flag set in the external file attributes field, the computer treats the items as files that are 0 bytes. Therefore, the issue occurs."  So I redownloaded, and this next time it told me not even that error, but  simply that the .zip was invalid and didn't even try to unpack it.  Oddly both files were exactly the same size (549,732,352), but they both generate different errors.

Probably an error on my end, and I'll have to try again tommorow, because it also happens to be taking an abnormally long time to download.  

Anybody else having any problems with this .zip, or is it just me?

No problem here, can you try a different progran to unzip? Maybe that is the issue?

Sent from my Mobile thing

Thanks.  I haven't determined what the problem is yet, only that it is on my side, since I've now discovered I'm having similar problems elsewhere, and I suspect a recent upgrade to the cable package likely has something to do with it.  Clearly nothing to do with the mce.zip or their servers.  I'll figure it out.

This is me when my Sunday morning is unexpectedly sidetracked with stupid problems like this--> :t0103:

Thanks.  I haven't determined what the problem is yet, only that it is on my side, since I've now discovered I'm having similar problems elsewhere, and I suspect a recent upgrade to the cable package likely has something to do with it.  Clearly nothing to do with the mce.zip or their servers.  I'll figure it out.

This is me when my Sunday morning is unexpectedly sidetracked with stupid problems like this--> :t0103:

Don't forget to plug the broadband filters to the phone socket, unless you're using Fiber Optics cable.

HeHe :P

Don't forget to plug the broadband filters to the phone socket, unless you're using Fiber Optics cable.

HeHe :P

Broadband filters?  I really don't know anything about that.  It is a shame that for whatever reason, with as much one pays for premium cable, that I'm suddenly only getting 200 kbps downloads, when I should be getting about 7 megabytes per second.  Just another day in the modern world, I guess.

I finally got the .zip, successfully unzipped it this time without that error, and installed .7.8.