Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bönan

Vintage airliners!

I just downloaded it, the feeling is much better than with the default set!

I love threads like this one. A product falls short of some people's expectations, but instead of lining up to kick it to death, a few helpful folk offer improvements, fixes, work-arounds and you end up with something a whole lot better.

Thank you!

I just downloaded it, the feeling is much better than with the default set!

+1

I liked the original set well enough, but this is better (particularly like  the outside views and flyby).

Has anyone else found their JF DC-6B leans ever so slightly to the left? I'm finding it difficult to trim it for straight and level flight. Is it just me? Is there a fix?

Cheers!

7700K@4.8 GHz - MSI Z270-A Pro - 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3000 MHz - ZOTAC GTX 1080 TI @1683 MHz - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Saitek X-55 'Rhino', ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W10 Home 64 - P3D v4 - XP11

Isn't that a real life effect on multi-engined prop aircaft? It's also present in the Majestics Dash 8 and it's explained in the FAQ at their site.

That makes sense (I actually thought that was a possibility but didn't think JF would bother to model that). I may try turning off realism settings just to see if that makes a difference.

7700K@4.8 GHz - MSI Z270-A Pro - 2x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3000 MHz - ZOTAC GTX 1080 TI @1683 MHz - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Saitek X-55 'Rhino', ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W10 Home 64 - P3D v4 - XP11

Also take a look at Calclassic's Connies.

Vintage is really old, meaning Ford plane, classic era is connies and early jets.

Read the propliner manual at www.calclassic.com for detailed information. Its also a very NICE read!

http://calclassic.proboards.com/thread/6270/flight-report-constellation-tribute-paris

Amazing isnt ?

lucarno_dep.jpg

Read the propliner manual at www.calclassic.com for detailed information. Its also a very NICE read!

It is an absolute must read for anyone who really wants to appreciate flight simulation of that era.