Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

AeroLogic - Complete Fleet

Sorry, but that's just plain rude...

Sorry, but I cannot understand why someone spoils all liveries with his name. Perhaps this is the new Picasso...who knows.

Awesome job Christian, many thanks for this.

• Upvote 1

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Great job, Christian.  I've always loved your paints!

Me too

Sorry, but I cannot understand why someone spoils all liveries with his name. Perhaps this is the new Picasso...who knows.

How nice of you to be so condescending about someone who is actually contributing quite a lot to our hobby....

Just saying.

• Upvote 1

one little thing with both Air France repaints, the aircraft.cfg file enters the wrong callsign, should be AIR FRANCE and off the top of my head it says airfranc I think.

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

The only thing I noticed that PMDG got wrong with the airline config is the nd range rings. If you notice at anet the pictures of F-GUOC show that the tcas  tfc is selected by the TCAS OFF icon on the ND. But if they had the range ring option, you would see them on the navigation display.

Would it be possible for a more dirty look as an option to these beautiful Air France repaints? It seems they don't wash their cargo a/c either!

one little thing with both Air France repaints, the aircraft.cfg file enters the wrong callsign, should be AIR FRANCE and off the top of my head it says airfranc I think.

I'll do the change to the aircraft configuration. Well, I haven't done dirt on a repaint for quite some time, I'll see what I can do. I'll have to do it twice for each airplane. Else it looks quite ... the same. :smile:

Regarding the callsign, I have found several sources on the web stating 'AIRFRANS'. That's the reason why I opted for this one. Maybe somebody can shed more light on this but I assume this one is easier to pronounce around the world. But you can change it to AIR FRANCE any time, if you want to.

<<Sorry, but I cannot understand why someone spoils all liveries with his name. Perhaps this is the new Picasso...who knows.>>

How nice of you to be so condescending about someone who is actually contributing quite a lot to our hobby....

Just saying.

I am not sure what this has to do with AeroLogic but maybe you guys can shift your discussion on a more private level or in another topic.

Best regards,

Hello Christian,

Please is there any chance of a SECAL decal for Air Canada C-FNNH

Secal is AR JP.

Totally understand if you are too busy.

Thanks in advance

Simon Ward

Hello Christian,

Please is there any chance of a SECAL decal for Air Canada C-FNNH

Secal is AR JP.

Totally understand if you are too busy.

Thanks in advance

Simon Ward

Hi Simon,

not too busy for such quick adjustments, especially when provided with the information needed. :smile:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhl8m1bdbrjzq8w/aircanada_777X_regplate.zip

Since my dropbox folder is almost full, I can't tell how long l'll keep that file online.

Christian, maybe some guys here would be willing to register for Dropbox with your referall? :) would help you with a couple gigs I think.

Also AIRFRANS... I believe this is written in that way as a transcription of the French pronounciation into English-language document.

Hi Christian,

Thank you very much, downloaded and installed.

Hopefully PMDG will include the SECAL for the 777-300er.

Just adds to the realism IMHO.

Regards

Simon Ward

Christian, maybe some guys here would be willing to register for Dropbox with your referall? :) would help you with a couple gigs I think.

Also AIRFRANS... I believe this is written in that way as a transcription of the French pronounciation into English-language document.

Hello Peter,

well I'd get 250 MB for each member who joins after being invited and also installs the dropbox software on it scomputer and does other steps ... bye bye 250 MB. :smile:

That's my take on the Air France's callsign too.

Hello Peter,

well I'd get 250 MB for each member who joins after being invited and also installs the dropbox software on it scomputer and does other steps ... bye bye 250 MB. :smile:

You could also try out MEGA. You can get 100GB free cloud storage.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Hello Peter,

If you're taking donations just let us know! I have no problems helping you keep sharing your great repaints with the community.

You could also try out MEGA. You can get 100GB free cloud storage.

MEGA by Kim Dotcom? I am not a fan of him and the way he is running business. I'd rather move to Google and something similiar, where is data sasfe today anyway?

If you're taking donations just let us know! I have no problems helping you keep sharing your great repaints with the community.

David thanks a lot for your offer! I still got some space left and it'd be ashamed to ask for money. Anyway, dropbox seems to have quite a reasonable upgrade price, got to check into it.

Esle I still can upload my repaints to AVSIM, if things get worse. :mellow:

MEGA by Kim Dotcom? I am not a fan of him and the way he is running business. I'd rather move to Google and something similiar, where is data sasfe today anyway?

:mellow:

Sensitive material and information should obviously not be kept in MEGA's cloud storage. Are repaints considered sensitive material to you? If they are then you may try other alternatives such as BOX. You get 50GB free storage with BOX.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre