Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

AeroLogic - Complete Fleet

Christian, would you be able to make just a vcnnumber texture for F-GUOC and F-GUOB?

F-GUOC selcal is BMHR and F-GUOB is KMBF

PMDG repaint for F-GUOC only has the vcnnumber say the registration not selcal too. I'd really appreciate both if you have a few minutes. Thank you!

Brilliant job Christian! Love the BOX repaint, miles ahead of Goldstar textures.

+1 for the SELCAL in the flight deck, makes it feel more realistic too.

Thank you very much Mohamed! :smile:

Christian, would you be able to make just a vcnnumber texture for F-GUOC and F-GUOB?

F-GUOC selcal is BMHR and F-GUOB is KMBF

PMDG repaint for F-GUOC only has the vcnnumber say the registration not selcal too. I'd really appreciate both if you have a few minutes. Thank you!

David,

no problem, I created both reg plates for you. You can download them here, must put them into the appropiate folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rdgbe65woo72ah/airfrance_cargo_regplates.zip

I should start a sevice for cockpit registration plates and cockpit decals. :smile:

Thank you very much Mohamed! :smile:

David,

no problem, I created both reg plates for you. You can download them here, must put them into the appropiate folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rdgbe65woo72ah/airfrance_cargo_regplates.zip

I should start a sevice for cockpit registration plates and cockpit decals. :smile:

Thanks! Slight problem though. Only the alpha channel has the proper texture. The regular texture is some sort of white marble

What will the next repaint?

Nothing really new, Lufthansa Cargo 777F - D-ALFC as soon as it gets delivered.

Thanks! Slight problem though. Only the alpha channel has the proper texture. The regular texture is some sort of white marble

David, that shouldn't be an issue and is quite normal. Have you tried out any of the two texture files yet? They work pretty normaly resp. flawlessly on my 777F.

Nothing really new, Lufthansa Cargo 777F - D-ALFC as soon as it gets delivered.

David, that shouldn't be an issue and is quite normal. Have you tried out any of the two texture files yet? They work pretty normaly resp. flawlessly on my 777F.

Didn't try it yet, sorry about that. I just noticed the different texture. Thanks again for doing it!

Didn't try it yet, sorry about that. I just noticed the different texture. Thanks again for doing it!

David,

you are welcome and no worries! Looking at those Air France Cargo 777Fs I am tempted to go for those as a repaint. Still need to check if I can find all the necessary things, haven't had a look at the reg fonts yet. But things look promising, spare time is another thing at the moment. How does that sound? :-)

David,

you are welcome and no worries! Looking at those Air France Cargo 777Fs I am tempted to go for those as a repaint. Still need to check if I can find all the necessary things, haven't had a look at the reg fonts yet. But things look promising, spare time is another thing at the moment. How does that sound? :-)

Great news, thank you so much! That would be so nice to have both F-GUOC and F-GUOB with your talented repaints!

Maybe if you wanted to add another repaint for sometime in the future, Southern Air has a few 777F's, PMDG repainted N777SA. I don't want to be greedy but I'd love all the big cargo airlines flying the 777F having your great repaints as an option.

Accidently posted in the wrong topic, sorry! :huh:

Here we go now:

I have just uploaded the two Air France Cargo 777Fs to the dropbox folder. I am not sure if the aircraft configuration is correct, I took the one which came with PMDG's Air France Cargo paint. If anyone has more information on Air France Cargo, feel free to give your input. :smile:

One preview image:

2014172012q4dxresofi.jpg

Enjoy it!

• Upvote 4

Awesome Christian. I've already loved your textures for the NGX and now I can enjoy them on the Triple 7.  B)

You're the man for some nice -300ER repaints when it gets released.  ^_^

I'm glad this isn't goldstar texture crap.

Sorry, but that's just plain rude...

• Upvote 1

One preview image:

Come on now, that is way to clean for an Air France plane :D 

(sometimes I wonder whether they actually apply the dirt into the paintjob! :) )

Very nice! I love your job!

Thanks a lot William!

Awesome Christian. I've already loved your textures for the NGX and now I can enjoy them on the Triple 7.  B)

You're the man for some nice -300ER repaints when it gets released.  ^_^

Thank you too. Let's see what I can do for the 300ER whenever it comes out, first of all, I need the Euros for it. But an Emirates 77W is tempting me a lot... :rolleyes:

Come on now, that is way to clean for an Air France plane :D 

(sometimes I wonder whether they actually apply the dirt into the paintjob! :) )

Peter, I should have placed a bet that somebody would post this. :lol:

I think the colour is called PANTONE DIRT. :huh:

Accidently posted in the wrong topic, sorry! :huh:

Here we go now:

I have just uploaded the two Air France Cargo 777Fs to the dropbox folder. I am not sure if the aircraft configuration is correct, I took the one which came with PMDG's Air France Cargo paint. If anyone has more information on Air France Cargo, feel free to give your input. :smile:

One preview image:

2014172012q4dxresofi.jpg

Enjoy it!

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

The only thing I noticed that PMDG got wrong with the airline config is the nd range rings. If you notice at anet the pictures of F-GUOC show that the tcas  tfc is selected by the TCAS OFF icon on the ND. But if they had the range ring option, you would see them on the navigation display.

Would it be possible for a more dirty look as an option to these beautiful Air France repaints? It seems they don't wash their cargo a/c either!