Sign in to follow this  
vDubbzy

Product Activation Code!?!?!?!?

Hi, I purchased the PMDG 737ngx and the 777 about 20 mins ago and whenever I try to use it, it says I need a product activation code. When I type mine in from my fsx case it doesn't work. I really need help!

You should look at your invoice(online) from PMDG you will find your serial numbers there, which you can use to activate the 777 and the 737, it would be two seperate serial numbers. Your FSX serial number aint gonna work!

When I type mine in from my fsx case it doesn't work.

The code it's asking for is not the FSX code.  Why would the PMDG product be asking for a code used to activate your copy of FSX?

The code it is looking for is the code that got emailed to you (or you can log back into the store to find it there).

Kyle Rodgers

Look I know im a noob ive only benn doing this for 2 months and yea. Im Stupid but I didn't get an email from them

For the original poster:

Welcome to the PMDG forum.  We ask that all users sign their names to posts in this forum- and I would ask that you please do the same for all future posts.  You can easily create a signature in your forum account for simplicity and then you never have to remember...

Please ignore the quasi-sarcasm from some of our "regulars" here.  It seems that around Christmas time we all forget that at one point each of us was new here- and as such the conventions and "norms" might not be as obvious to you as they are to all of us-  I am sure no offense was intended- and someday soon you too will be chuckling at the new guys!

Now- to get you set up and running:

1) You are looking for a license key that will look something like this:  XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.  It will be inside the CD box if you received the product on DVD, or it will be in the purchase confirmation email if you purchased from us directly. 

2) Cut/Paste that key into the window- and you should be up and running.  If you get asked more than one time, it likely means you installed more than one product...

We noted a few months ago that the text inside the activation window is a bit...  obscure...  and needs to be a bit more specific as to what it is asking you to accomplish.  That is our fault- sorry...

In the mean time- welcome to the forum.  Poke around, ask questions and make friends.  You will find that most everyone here will be eager to help you out- as we all have experience that will keep you from having to re-learn the mistakes we all made when we were new...

(Right, AJ?)  :ph34r:

(NOTE for the new guy who opened an account just to post in this thread:  You need to sign your posts or we remove them from public view... sorry... )

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

(Right, AJ?) 

Jeeeeeeez a guy can't even chuckle at the newbie stuff anymore.

It was only a chuckle...  :He He:

And I did point him to his spam folder, so I was somewhat helpful. Kyle pretty much told him what to do.

AJ-

Yeah- occasionally Kyle tells me what to do to...

Unprintable here.  :ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Yeah- occasionally Kyle tells me what to do to...

Unprintable here.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOST PUMPS!

*hides behind a seat*

Kyle Rodgers