Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ohsirus

UrbanMAXX Extreme V2 3D Texture Packs

Not sure if others have seen or are using them..any feedback?

UrbanMAXX Extreme V2 3D Texture Pack (Parks, Plaza's & Parking Lots) Windows

With 64 bit being released and many more users able to dial up settings I decided to remove many of the buildings in UrbanMAXX and concentrate on things you may see around the default autogen in X-Plane 10.  Parks, Plaza’s & Parking Lots is just that a collection of mostly non buildings to work with the “Plausible World”.  In order to get the most out of this texture pack users will need to at least dial roads and objects to “tons” in the rendering settings.

UrbanMAXX Extreme V2 3D Texture Pack (GreySpace) Windows

Greyspace was an attempt to bring a heavy industrial look to UrbanMAXX.  Again by using the growing database of autogen and OSM roads I used an assortment of concrete textures which bled in nicely and work with the X-Plane engine.  Users will see best results when roads and objects are set to “tons” in the rendering options.

UrbanMAXX Extreme V2 3D Texture Pack (Old City) Windows

I figured it was time to bring out another take on the concept of UME. With “Old City” I decided to break up the grid like patterns common in American cities and bring a slightly more European look to UM.
With the release of the new art assets I developed this texture pack to work better and be more seamless in its integration with X-Plane 10.
Additionally there is a fix for the high reflections with normal maps in the 10.20 beta cycle.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use "Old City" and it really improves the overall textures of  UrbanMAXX Extreme V2 3D without reducing frame rates.

John

Hey fyi I'm updating my site and the texture packs are temporarly down. I will get them up soon....