Sign in to follow this  
oskiatl

Guy locked on empty Expressjet

The amazing thing is this isn't the first time this has happened with United Express.....They have done it before back in 2010 and were sued for it:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/mich-woman-sues-airline-for-not-waking-her-1.969499

You think after doing it before and being sued for it they wouldn't do it again. Major security issue locking someone into a plane like that, good thing he didn't feel like taking it for a spin.

Matthew Kane

Someone told him to keep it quiet and slipped him a bag filled with toiletries, they also tried to make him feel like he was at fault. I belive in the end he got a 250 dollar voucher.

I would have went to the cockpit and started it up and taken if for a little flight...... back to a small airport in south america then sold it to some shady airline.... What possession is 9/10th of the law...

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I think the guy deserves more than a $250 voucher, after all, they get the money back that way.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I would have went to the cockpit and started it up and taken if for a little flight...... back to a small airport in south america then sold it to some shady airline.... What possession is 9/10th of the law...

CNN Headline News

Tegucigalpa, Honduras - Earlier today an out of service ExpressJet airliner was stolen and flown to Toncontin International Airport in Honduras. The aircraft was met by members of the FBI and the US Homeland Security, along with local law enforcement, when ExpressJet reported the aircraft missing hours earlier. The lone passenger aboard the aircraft claimed he "totally planned to bring it back" and that it was "their fault for locking me in here anyway."

The passenger was booked on act of terrorism charges and faces life imprisonment. In response to the incident and claims of terrorism, the FBI's Aviation Counter-Terrorism Task Force made an official statement today, stating "#####? ROFL!"

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

LOL that's funny

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Remember the "Bare Foot Bandit" that guy stole anything and everything!