Sign in to follow this  
Alec

HORRIBLE FSX performance with 780 Ti

The same problem , 780ti plus I7 4770k , París barely 20 fps with 737ngx pmdg , very dissapointed , need some advice

My 780ti and Inspector now work beautifully in harmony with each other.  The card is awesome.  Just a little patience on my part, and inspector gives me the AA that I need for clarity.

Stan

Has anybody figured the solution. Is it bios related problem or what because im not about to splurge $400 on this card if its gonna do this

Thanks Jose!!! Full Flight Indeed!!

Just bought DX10 Fixer :)

X-Plane is also super smooth, wow... Buy the GTX 780 Ti people, you won't regret it!!!

I would get the GTX 980 now folks.  Same baseline performance as 780ti with more RAM, highly overclockable, less power consumption, quieter fan operation and same price range.  The GTX 980ti is coming as well which will be ridiculously powerful.  My dad recently bought a 780ti card and it does rock and roll hard but then I showed him the GTX 980 which came out two months after he got his 780ti and his head hit the desk.   XD    You can't win with technology.   Soon as you think you have the best hot rod on the block a new car pulls up next to yours and revs the engine.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

So what was the solution to this, was one ever reached? Or was it switching to DX10. What resolution are you running at, DSR?

I would get the GTX 980 now folks. Same baseline performance as 780ti with more RAM, highly overclockable, less power consumption, quieter fan operation and same price range. The GTX 980ti is coming as well which will be ridiculously powerful. My dad recently bought a 780ti card and it does rock and roll hard but then I showed him the GTX 980 which came out two months after he got his 780ti and his head hit the desk. XD You can't win with technology. Soon as you think you have the best hot rod on the block a new car pulls up next to yours and revs the engine.

the 980 is 256 bit and has less memory bandwidth, texture mapping units, and texture fill rate then the 780