Sign in to follow this  
Callager

GEAR and TCAS problems

I have two problems on my 777, that prevent me to fly (especially the 2d)

- The TCAS test is allways displayed on the Flight director

- The Gear won't retract

Done,

ticket 1D3-1A62B7A5-0433

maybe I'm not the only one, this forum is also a suitable place, insn't it

maybe I'm not the only one, this forum is also a suitable place, insn't it

It is, but forum posts aren't guaranteed to get official support from the team.

Kyle Rodgers

OK, just when my ticket will be closed, I hope so, I will write the technical issue in this forum to help potential other users

I need help

I found this on an other forum (http://www.deltava.org/thread.do?id=0x1c8ad)

"Make sure you have also done the following:
1.Did you run the installer as an admin?
2.Do you have the HIGHMEMFIX=1 in your FSX.cfg?
3.Are you absolutely sure you're loading the default Cessna/Trike/Something-MS as your default flight?
4.Are you also sure that you're not loading the 777 into the sim, and then loading another livery on top of that? "

1 and 2 are OK for me

3 and 4: I don't understand exactly what it means (not enouph easy in english) May be somebody can explain this for me to avaid misanderstanding. I just want to check this on my computer.

Thanks

Of course I have a licensed version, it's why I have also open a PMDG ticket, but at the same time, I'm looking on internet if this problem occured and if a solutiuon or particular set up is mentionned. Above is an exemple.

I'm using a license"d version with

1 and 2 are OK for me

3 and 4: I don't understand exactly what it means (not enouph easy in english) May be somebody can explain this for me to avaid misanderstanding. I just want to check this on my computer.

3. means you should not select the 777, or any third party add on aircraft as your FSX default flight. In other words the aircraft you see in the Free Flight selection window when you first load FSX. You can select the 777 in this window before selecting Fly Now.  If you've never changed the default flight then you are fine. The default flight will be the Trike ultralight at Friday Harbor.

If you have saved a PMDG aircraft as the default flight then load FSX, select an FSX default aircraft such as the Trike of the Cessna !72, select Fly Now, then save the flight, remembering to check the "Make this my default flight" box first.

4. means you should not load the PMDG 777 then select a different airline's PMDG 777 afterwards. This can cause problems with the simulator. If you want to choose a different PMDG aircraft variant or type you should close FSX and restart it. Then load the aircraft type and variant you want

Craig was suspicious about your license because you haven't signed your post with your full name. Signing posts with your full name is a rule of the PMDG support forum so PMDG can cross check you have a valid purchase.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Thank you

I'm OK with nbr 3 and 4

I undersand Craig, in order to cross check:

Gilles Carré

La Seyne sur mer

France

I undersand Craig, in order to cross check:

Gilles Carré

La Seyne sur mer

France

Hi, Gilles,

You shouldn't post your order ID in this or any forum.  It might be enough for someone else to pretend to be you.

If you still can, edit your post and remove your order ID.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Ok sorry

But I don't how to modify a transmited post. May be I should ask to avsim forum team to delate the post?

Also the t7  hasn't  got  a 2d cockpit

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

But I don't how to modify a transmited post. May be I should ask to avsim forum team to delate the post?

You can edit your own post for awhile.  There is an edit button lower right.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2