Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

X-Plane 10: Experimenting with art controls (Raleigh scattering)

How can i fix this problem?

do you have blue lights from the cars or blue police lights ?? 

if first then run the update -> try to replace lights.txt and lights.png (optional 1000_lights_close.dds and 1000_lights_distant2.dds)!

if second, there is a library.txt update to reduce rescue cars, police cars.... (if you have Europe_Library installed in your custom scenery folder !! ......  -> here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afuhl7anjw32qrc/lib.zip

greets!

By the way -> will present some additional DataRef settings again, while on testing, if ok -> will be setted online !! 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

Is it possible this Flywith LUA thing is adding a fifth transponder digit to my Carenado King air?  When I try to fly online the Pilot Edge controllers see me with a fifth digit on my XPNDR.  Someone suggested a plugin could be interfering.  Of course in game I only see four digits like normal... maybe it's outputting something different?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Is it possible this Flywith LUA thing is adding a fifth transponder digit to my Carenado King air?

which flywith LUA scripts are active in your flywith LUA scripts folder  -> x-plane 10\resources\plugins\FlywithLua\scripts 

-> probably transponder_helper.lua ?? if -> then try to put this script into scripts(disabled) folder !!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

I have a folder called Checklists, GPX, and the file I made for clouds called datarefs.LUA, and I have a file called HUD_module_my_radios_autogen.txt

The only one I put in there was the datarefs.LUA script.

I looked in the Checklists folder and there's a file called global_checklists that has some info on the transponder in it...

If I delete all files in the scripts folder except my cloud/sky datarefs will it be ok?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

There was a folder within the enabled Scripts folder called Checklists.  Inside that folder was some file controlling transponder related data.  I deleted the entire Checklists folder as I only want the script running so I can get the clouds enabled hehe.

Now the plane is working normally yay!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I think the biggest problem right now for thoose scattering effects is that there are only 6 DSF's loaded together (the cause of the blury distance at high altitudes).

This limitation prevents the effect at the far distance and that's why you get this ugly haze at high altitudes no matter what you do with the art controls,you can notice the "un matched haze" effect starts to show itself  in the EXACT place and time the Unloaded DSF's starts to show up...

IMO this "problem" (not actually a problem,it's just how it its) is somthing that will be fixed in 10.30 as 10.20 bring as the 64bit and it'll make it possible to load more DSF's at the distnace.

do you have blue lights from the cars or blue police lights ?? 

if first then run the update -> try to replace lights.txt and lights.png (optional 1000_lights_close.dds and 1000_lights_distant2.dds)!

if second, there is a library.txt update to reduce rescue cars, police cars.... (if you have Europe_Library installed in your custom scenery folder !! ......  -> here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/afuhl7anjw32qrc/lib.zip

greets!

By the way -> will present some additional DataRef settings again, while on testing, if ok -> will be setted online !! 

Thank you very much AUA!!!! It fixed the problem!!! Thank you thank you so much!!

:hi: , you are welcome !

I think the biggest problem right now for thoose scattering effects is that there are only 6 DSF's loaded together (the cause of the blury distance at high altitudes).

This limitation prevents the effect at the far distance and that's why you get this ugly haze at high altitudes no matter what you do with the art controls,you can notice the "un matched haze" effect starts to show itself  in the EXACT place and time the Unloaded DSF's starts to show up...

IMO this "problem" (not actually a problem,it's just how it its) is somthing that will be fixed in 10.30 as 10.20 bring as the 64bit and it'll make it possible to load more DSF's at the distnace.

Think the 10.30 could bring lots of joy to our community :)

X-Plane Scandinavia

Norway - Sweden - Finland - Iceland - Denmark

https://www.facebook.com/xpscandinavia

Like - Share - Follow us on everything

Ok now HDR on, with SkymaxxPro with and without your lights tweak. Looks good , but still to much "yellow" i think...any way to tweak this?

I'm curious about the lighting in your country at night.  Here in the USA the lights normally are very yellow/orange....   are they more white where you're from?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I'm curious about the lighting in your country at night.  Here in the USA the lights normally are very yellow/orange....   are they more white where you're from?

yes, we have in europe very different and mixed colours -> white "LED-lights" are also used, so we have a mix between yellow/orange/white lights!

cheers!

Hi guys.

With any lua configuration i have this problem, usually at high altitude.

Anyone have my same problem or does someone know how to solve this bug?

ztvnrs.png

4vmm3a.png

Hi guys.

With any lua configuration i have this problem, usually at high altitude.

Anyone have my same problem or does someone know how to solve this bug?

ztvnrs.png

4vmm3a.png