Sign in to follow this  
SierraHotel

EFASS Electronic Flight Assistant.....One word..."WOW" And, it's free!

After FSUIPC EFB is my most prized FS-Addon, I use it on more or less every IFR flight and most VFR flights, its an indispensable tool for me.

So, how do EFASS and EFB compare?  I do a lot of GA flying (except for some in the Q400).  EFASS seems impressive...even aware of it's issues.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

There have been several responses in the EFASS forum indicating that Vinni is in a German hospital being treated for heart disease.  Not much beyond that other than asking for patience.

There have been several responses in the EFASS forum indicating that Vinni is in a German hospital being treated for heart disease.  Not much beyond that other than asking for patience.

That is terrible news and wish Him the best

Rich Sennett

Dear lord.  I've not been here that long but I've seen a fair number of simmers that had sudden heart attacks.  Folks...take care of yourselves!  (Me too!)  Give the desk a rest from time to time!  Go walk!  The framerate's great out there.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

wow one of the best FSX addons I have ever come across!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I installed it on a client PC yesterday and then expected to configure it for the network,

It was already set and waiting for me to load FSX!  Worked like a charm...even has a chat function.

Unfortunatly I have trouble using EFASS on ClientPC. Nearly everytime I get an NET:ERROR. But only when I use IVAO Network to monitor. The log shows : Failed to download Network-Data from http://api.ivao.aero/getdata/whazzup/whazzup.txt

I am using WIDE FS so I don´t need to install EFASS as MultiPC.

Any ideas? The forum doesn´t answer on my question.

Regards Uwe