Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Next Carenado is ...

... the Piper PA46 Malibu Mirage 350P.

I'm really looking forward to this one. It's a great plane, easily cruising at 25000 ft. It was one of the default planes of Fly! and Fly!2, and I got to appreciate it's nice cockpit and great performance.

Pascal

Less advertising of Carenado planes, more work on Raleigh effects for 10.30 please:):):)

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Thanks for the info :smile:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Less advertising of Carenado planes, more work on Raleigh effects for 10.30 please:):):)

Haha, good one Scotchegg, don't worry, I'm playing with art controls right now.

Speaking of which, took a short flight last night using the art control settings Mik75 posted; absolutely phenomenal!

I had to uninstall SkyMaxxPro first, then run the XP updater to bring the clouds back.

Leaving it like that for now so I can appreciate the wonderful vista that is maybe a sort of preview of 10.30? (without the famous visibility & cloud upgrades yet).

The Mirage is my favorite aircraft in FSX, mainly for the way it flies.  If Carenado can get the flight dynamics close for X-Plane, you should be in for a real treat!  It's literally the aircraft for all occasions, kind of a personal airliner given its ability to do long cross-country stints...

John

That is nice...  on FSX I had the TBM 850 and really enjoyed the Garmin.  Really hope they release the Phenom on X Plane that they are working on.

CapnNSplat, noticed you are in KSAT.  That is my home base as well.

-Phil

I'd echo John's comments.  The FSX version was released to little fanfare or excitement, and that's kind of sad as it is a very nice complex piston single.  About the only negative in the FSX release is that the soundset is a bit weak - otherwise it was nice to see Carenado going back to their analog panel strengths with a solid and appealing plane.  If the XP version is anywhere near as good, I think the XP community will be very pleased.

Scott

Thanks for sharing some insight of the FSX version. I'm quite confident that the X-Plane version will be good.

Don't expect too much of the GPS, it's evident it's the default one. Maybe this is going to change, a programmer has been hired by Laminar to program a much better GPS.

Yesssss!

Carenado is cleaning up on the commercial addons for X-Plane.

The other devs better get get on board or they're going to get left in the dust.