Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Question for Real World Pilots

>Generally, since I started to fly, I have found FS9 less and>less interesting. I think to a certain extent it is because>much of the wonder has gone...replaced by knowledge and fact.>Also, there is very little value in practicing much on the sim>except procedure, instrument navigation and instrument scan;>frankly Elite and RANT are generally better all round tools>for those aspects. Personally I have reached a stage where I>can look at most aspects of FS see straight through it.>However, it can be fun to occasionally download an adventure>and see what happens with the unexpected.>I'm not what I call a "hard core" FS user, because I really don't spend long sessions flying it. But on the other hand, with constant 3rd party additions, it just seems to actually become more real all the time. Instead of "wonder" descreasing, it seems to actually "increase" in my view! I enjoy FS for seeing just how real it can become. And it seems to do better year by year.L.Adamson

I am enjoying my Flt sim lot more after I got my PP-ASEL.Particulalry when I get hold of a real good sim plane.. like that Real Air's decathlon.. Golly!.. After I have been flying a real Super Decathlon ..that real air's decathlon is imply awesome... Particularly when I turn downwind to base..after I pull my throttle... it drops altitude... just so real... for me..it is real.But then..If I hadn't flown for real..I would never know how good some of these flight sim aircrafts are.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter