Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

New Alabeo Piper Light Sport, and my Photoreal scenery

Just trying out the new Piper Sport over some of my photoreal scenery--Reno and one shot out of Ely, NV.

Enjoy

John

001_zps36d711e3.jpg

004_zpsacb435d5.jpg

003_zps5c7aac8a.jpg

002_zps15227196.jpg

005_zps4df3b39a.jpg

006_zps7b429849.jpg

Yes, really nice shots, that's a lovely looking plane.

Stu Bevis

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg PC: i5 8600K @ 5.0GHz, Asus Maximus X Hero, Corsair 16GB @ 3200MHz, EVGA GTX970SC

***Great***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

One correction though, the last shot is out of Durango....  I am happy a quality, Light Sport aircraft has been released for the sim.  Can't wait for Alabeo to release their Cardinal.  I've flown an LSA very similar to this aircraft but took my lessons on a Fantasy Air Allegro.  That aircraft was frightening in stalls--it dropped almost straight down and would accelerate rapidly unless I was prepared to counter with a gentle pullback of the stick once I was out of the stall LOL....

John

Great pictures.  And how do you like your Piper Light Sport?  Recently I bought the WACO and am loving it.

Great scenery and aircraft!

HLJAMES

Great pictures.  And how do you like your Piper Light Sport?  Recently I bought the WACO and am loving it.

I like the Piper Light Sport quite a bit.  Low stall speed, which LSA's are noted for, and the flight envelope is true to an LSA.  Service ceiling is also highly accurate for an LSA.  The dihedral effect is a bit high for an LSA, but I have only flown two LSA's IRL similar to this one.  I think Alabeo chose a good aircraft to model, and true to their Carenado heritage, the visuals are also very good.  Also, the steam gauges are nice for folks like me who like aircraft with steam gauges.

John

I like the Piper Light Sport quite a bit.

Thanks John for the reply.  It will be on my buy list, but I have been buying so many planes lately, that I have imposed a two month waiting period for anymore purchases. 

Happy Flying!