Sign in to follow this  
CarlosT

How do?

Good day,

How to connect external source from Cold & Dark.

Tks

Under ground connections in the fs options part of the FMC

Please read the introduction manual. Ryan has spent a lot of time making it, and it's well worth to spend a fraction of that time reading it.

You'll figure out a lot more from it than just this.

Sent from my mobile thingamajig

Just guessing, but Porto Alegre is in Brazil, so I have suspicion that English is not this guy's first language. Which probably makes reading a 1200 page manual a rather daunting task. A 160 page English tutorial might not necessarily be any less intimidating. Maybe a different approach?

Just guessing, but Porto Alegre is in Brazil, so I have suspicion that English is not this guy's first language. Which probably makes reading a 1200 page manual a rather daunting task. A 160 page English tutorial might not necessarily be any less intimidating. Maybe a different approach?

I am guessing that Google translate won't be much good either. End up with instructions on how to make custard out of  fertilizer.

Youtube vids would be better ? Maybe ? Plenty available. And Kyle's videos are top shelf

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I am guessing that Google translate won't be much good either. End up with instructions on how to make custard out of  fertilizer.

Youtube vids would be better ? Maybe ? Plenty available. And Kyle's videos are top shelf

Kyle's videos are indeed very educational. But I am also thinking that getting a one sentence or even one short paragraph explanation in English is already significantly easier to comprehend than the entire manual. I don't know of any videos on this subject though, I've never had to look.

And Kyle's videos are top shelf

haha - minus the heavy doses of sarcasm and occasional mockery in many of them?

And thanks!  I do them partly because people appreciate them, and partly so I can just link to them instead of typing my (typically long) instructions on how to fix the same things over and over.

Kyle Rodgers

And Kyle's videos are top shelf

Top shelf means something very different here in the UK. It's where the more "adult" publications are kept in shops. Unless Kyle has moved on from explanatory to explicit videos. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ki9cAAb.jpg

Top shelf means something very different here in the UK. It's where the more "adult" publications are kept in shops.

haha - wow.  Well, good to know the difference there.  I've always been intrigued at the differences in sayings between here and there.

Unless Kyle has moved on from explanatory to explicit videos.

I hear the margins and view counts are a lot better...

Kyle Rodgers

Top shelf means something very different here in the UK. It's where the more "adult" publications are kept in shops. Unless Kyle has moved on from explanatory to explicit videos. :P

Julian conducts nighttime operations in Queenstown/N.Z.   :P

So I'm not surprised ...   :lol:

Julian conducts nighttime operations in Queenstown/N.Z.

Darn security camera's :Worried:

Top shelf here means spirits like whiskey bourbon etc, So all the high quality and high priced beverages were kept on the Top Shelf.

For things in a brown paper bag, it is refereed to as "Under The Counter" :lol:

How do I know that ? Not telling. :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.