Sign in to follow this  
Kiber

Mistake in all the 777F versions.

I was painting my first 777F as I noticed the toilet exhausts are on the back of the aircraft, like the passenger version.
That is not the case in a freighter version, it should be on the right hand side just before the wing root, this because the waste tank is located in the forward cargo area, as is the water tank. It also should be just a single outlet.

Cheers,

Walter Klerk 

Actually, Boeing have realized Freighter Pilots are typically full of crap, so to speak, and it's not uncommon to have extra lavs on these birds nowadays.    .     

Not sure what u mean with those pictures Thomas. Anyway, since I perform maintenance of these birds, im not judging from pictures.

My mistake, I interpreted your fist post as being about the drain masts.

It's been a long day, my bad.

Walter,

Did you submit a ticket to report the issue? I'm sure this can be squeezed into SP1.

Rob

I was painting my first 777F as I noticed the toilet exhausts are on the back of the aircraft, like the passenger version.
That is not the case in a freighter version, it should be on the right hand side just before the wing root, this because the waste tank is located in the forward cargo area, as is the water tank. It also should be just a single outlet.

support.precisionmanuals.com - ASAP, so that it can be fixed for SP1.

Future reference:

If you are absolutely sure there's an error, submit a support ticket.  There's little to no point in posting it here because it's not guaranteed to be seen (especially when the team is so busy working on finishing something up).

Kyle Rodgers

Yes I did open a support ticket, its a paint kit issue they have forwarded it their paint team.