Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

neji4ever

Flickering Texture Walls on the scenery Problem

Hey guys,
I've got some problems with my FSX. Unfortunately it is only able to run in DX10 preview mode  :/ . I've got an ATI HD7850 installed in my system and the most recent drivers.
Every time I fly arround areas where I've got some Addon Scenerys installed like the Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg BER (EDDB) from Aerosoft/Palm29 I have massive problems with flickering walls of textures. It feels like zero visebility conditions but is really annoying. I can't really perform a good approch into any Airport with this problems. Hope someone has got a solution for this problem to fix. Below are some images as example how it looks in my FSX.

Greatings and many happy landings

neji4ever

Problem1.jpg

Problem2.jpg

Hey guys,

I've got some problems with my FSX. Unfortunately it is only able to run in DX10 preview mode  :/ . I've got an ATI HD7850 installed in my system and the most recent drivers.

Every time I fly arround areas where I've got some Addon Scenerys installed like the Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg BER (EDDB) from Aerosoft/Palm29 I have massive problems with flickering walls of textures. It feels like zero visebility conditions but is really annoying. I can't really perform a good approch into any Airport with this problems. Hope someone has got a solution for this problem to fix. Below are some images as example how it looks in my FSX.

Greatings and many happy landings

neji4ever

A bit long, but you might want to look at this thread.

Ric Elmore

747-8%20Lufthansa%20Banner%202.jpgAmerican777-300smbanner.jpg