Sign in to follow this  
swadeep

Thai Creation VABB elevation issue

I have just deleted stock airport file (APX67250.bgl) which have difference elevation with addon scenery's AFCAD. Problem solved.

Hope that help you guys.

Vu

do you know what the file is for vogo, GOA, now i have two runways because fsx coded the airport as VAGO but it should be VOGO and i installed an addon scenery for VOGO but the old runway (default fsx) shows up next to it and on the fsx menu when you search under city it comes VAGO and VOGO (Goa)

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

try these files: filedropper.com/vabbadexcvx

put the CVX file in airport's scenery folder and ALT file in world\scenery folder

also try after removing cvx_yahoo bgl file from airport's scenery folder

can you please reup this file as I cannot open the downloaded file

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Sorry to bring this thread around again. I am just wondering has anyone found a solution to this issue? I really want a good, larger Indian scenery and this is just about the only one. The problems are really putting me off buying it however.

Edit-

To add to my post, I decided to buy it anyway and also had the elevation issue but thanks to masterp's method it is now working great.

I renamed the APX67250.BGL , BRX67250.BGL and OBX67250.BGL files to .BAK

I left VABB_ADEX_ADE_CVX.BGL as it is.

I also left CVX_YAHOO_VABB.BGL as it is.

I checked the Scenery/World folder for any BGL that might conflict with the airport and removed it (there wasn't anything anyway).

Both VABB and VAJJ must be enabled with VABB above VAJJ in the scenery library.

Works fine!

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

try these files: filedropper.com/vabbadexcvx

put the CVX file in airport's scenery folder and ALT file in world\scenery folder

also try after removing cvx_yahoo bgl file from airport's scenery folder

Hi,

Can you please provide me the cvx file. The link shared is not showing the file.

Thank you.

Fix For Thai Creation Vabb Merged Both File VABB_x and VAJJ_X (Copied VAJJ_X files scenery and texture files into VABB_X Scenery and texture ) and created one folder VABB_X with and then added it via Fsx Scenery and then shift it Down to 0803 and Now Everythings working Fine 

Fix For Thai Creation Vabb Merged Both File VABB_x and VAJJ_X (Copied VAJJ_X files scenery and texture files into VABB_X Scenery and texture ) and created one folder VABB_X with and then added it via Fsx Scenery and then shift it Down to 0803 and Now Everythings working Fine 

That's that fixed it for me.

What is meant by "Shift it down to 0803"

I do not have FTX Global, will this fix still work.

I did not shift anything down. I think he meant shift down in the Scenery dialog to 803 area. For me, I left it at the top of all other sceneries and disabled the other VABB and VAXX entries.

Edit: I have FSX Global though.

In my case..

1)Disable VABB on FTX Vector configurator.

2)And then delete APX67250.bgl (You will find it Scenery/0803/scenery)

It's All..

It's perfectly work for me.

Good luck!!

Dear all

I need help with this thai creation VABB

I dont have FTX vector or FTX global

AS per developer's instruction, VAJJ o put above VABB in FSX scenery 

I have renamed APX67250.bgl to bak 

I have kept VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL in scenery/woirld sceneray folder ( i f i remove it taxiways sink below surfaces)

I have no problem when flying FROM this airport. Everythings seems fine including terrain, elevation, lights and GSX works fine.

My problem is when i am land to thisairport, the runway sinks below terrain, runway markings and lights float on surface and when i open GSX, it recognises it as VAJJ with no gates. ( itrecognises only VAJJ AFCAD file)

any solution to this problem

Best wishes 

ash nerurkar

Ash Nerurkar

After a long absence, due to the elevation issue, I returned to VABB after seeing that there was a discount

on SimMarket.

As this was "FSX" on the exc. file  which was not on the original FSX scenery I thought that the developers

maybe had found a solution to the elevation issue.

I have tried once again all the recommendations on the forum but after a couple of years I am not getting

anywhere with the elevation issue.

I have noticed with the Afcad's VABB & VAJJ disabled  the issue seems to go away, or a lot better.

Is the Afcad the culprit in giving the issue.

Have FSGlobal 2008 also installed.

After reading all the Airport reviews on SimMarket and the AvSim forum I opted for the option to disable the

VABB_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL & VAJJ_ADEX_ADE_ALT.BGL in the Scenery\World scenery.

Did not change or disable anything else.

The airport itself is now how I want it  but I still have elevation issues on runways & runway/taxiway crossing points.

When travelling on the runways my aircraft seams to be on a roller-coaster ride.

The aircraft seems to be alright that a few yards further up it has dropped and I only see the top half, the the plane is back fully.

Any solution for the runway issue, it is very annoying.

I haven't read all the solutions posted here and I don't know if this solution has already been posted but the following steps solved my elevation issue.

Go to your FSX root folder (Generally C:/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X)>Scenery>0803>scenery>APX67250.bgl . All u need to do is rename this file to APX67250.bgl.off .

This solution worked for me except I get a small scenery overlap at the end of runway but at least now i don't drown into the runways :P

Hope this helps!