Sign in to follow this  
BobK

Level D 767...WOW.....

Well the reason i ask is that the PMDG is terrible, v v jerky in VC mode and not flyable especially around KLAX.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Hmmm.. I dont have a problem. Its always flyable for me. The lowest i dip is around 15 or 16FPS and thats at a major airport with heavy traffic. 85% of the time im 23FPS+The 2100 precessor may be why though. FS is very dependent on the cpu. Everything looks fine on your system, but if you want to, get the 3200+ or higher if you can. All you should really have to do i think if you run on the 754 socket, is just get the processor and pop it in. Not shure, but i think thats really all there is to it. Check out the 3200+ or higher if you come to that bridge soon.

I'm in awe myself. This is truly a work of art. I have never seen an add-on where all the lights work as their supposed to. The 'Logo' light switch actually turns on the tail logo light, 'Runway Turnoff Switches' actually turn on/off the runway turn off switches etc.Sounds are amazing period. I know some are going to complain why they get to 32,000ft and only hear wind noise but that's the beauty of this package... :-hah All the rest of the features goes without saying. I haven't had the chance yet to test them all to comment...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest A32X

AMAZING, ASTONISHING, WONDERFUL,The LDS 767-300ER is the dog's ******** !

Guest panda234

yeah, this is pretty awesome....billg

Guest B742FAN

It's really really good. Low on Sid/Stars at the moment, but airways work wonderfully. Neat and different sounds than I'm used to - Love hearing that gear retract. Just really really good - I think I'm in love.__Josh

Guest sfoofficer

It's been pretty well said already, but WOW! This add on is a must, especially if you're a fan of the original 767 PIC. A little steep at $40.00, but IMO, worth the price. Just as detailed as it's predecessor, visually much much more, and running smooth as silk. Lovin it!!!The only complaint I have, and this in no way deters from it's systems modeling and flight characteristics - the manual states that there is a virtual flt attendant, and I have confirmed in the Level-D preference settings that she exists: As of yet, I have yet to hear a single word from Ana in the back.

Guest ponyboy

Hey Trans 27 Pilot,Got a question about your SATA drive but let me go ask about it in the Hardware forum. If you get this please pop overr to there.thxpony

Oh yeah, the flight attendants exist. Um, mine reported that the oxygen masks deployed. You, know, playing with the pacs. :)

Guest av84fun

Posts on another forum are equally enthusiastic but there was mention that there were "no liveries" which I assume means only one livery and that there is no "flight manual" only a systems manual.There were suggestions about where to go to get tutorials etc.I am not a BIG IRON guy and would have no clue about how to fly such a big ship without a pretty thorough tutorial.Assuming I could get guidance from the Level D website I registered for their Forum but unless one buys the product, they are denied access to the support forum.I would be very cautious about buying an add-on when I couldn't go to their support forum to read about any glitches that might exits...especially with a brand new product.I, for one, will wait awhile and watch posts on the non-Level D forums to see how it all goes.Just my 2C.Jim