Sign in to follow this  
xaier123

Carenado Hawker 850

No, but modeling the systems which require navdata support takes a while I'm sure.

I hope they don't make it so complex that I have to take the time to read the manual to fly it. I get enough of that in the real thing..

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Then why would you need a manual?  ...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Then why would you need a manual?  ...

I don't fly a hawker in real life but I get enough of reading flight manuals for what I do fly.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

All you "instant buyers" are valuable Beta Testers for Carenado.........they make beautiful airplanes that don't fly worth a crap until they're repeatedly patched......sometimes not even then. Really too bad........

All you "instant buyers" are valuable Beta Testers for Carenado.........they make beautiful airplanes that don't fly worth a crap until they're repeatedly patched......sometimes not even then. Really too bad........

Wow!

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Must say some of the posts on Carenado's Facebook page about this product are epic. Looks like more of the same.

I would have to agree, i bought their PC12 and love the look and stuff but flight dynamics and system depth and no integration options with any other avionics suites basicliy rendered to me this ac as default c172 that comes with FSX.  not sure ill be buying anything from them.

but then again i dont think much in GA environment comes to level of pmdg and tubeliners, maybe couple of a2a and b200 is what i seen on frooglesim reviews.  other then that you have to come into GA environment with realistic expectation, minimal avionics=default gps, basic flight model and thats about it, great paints, and exterior texture so on.

I hope they don't make it so complex that I have to take the time to read the manual to fly it. I get enough of that in the real thing..

:)

i am not a pilot but i did stay at holiday inn express :)

i am not a pilot but i did stay at holiday inn express :)

:lol:  :LMAO:  :LMAO: