Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sennett

Want to fly 777 in P3D

Hi Rich, is this the FSX version you're flying in P3D2.2? I tried but get no gauges/no landing gear. Tried with and without Migration tool. Must have missed something somewhere. 

Thanks, 

i7-8700K, MSI Z370, EVGA 2080Ti, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 500GB SSD, (2) 480GB SSDs, 43" curved Samsung, 1 32" BenQ, 1 11" display, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV4.5, XP11, GoFlight equipped, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6

"Hi Rich, is this the FSX version you're flying in P3D2.2? I tried but get no gauges/no landing gear. Tried with and without Migration tool. Must have missed something somewhere. 

Thanks, "

Greg you have to go into your main p3d folder make a shortcut of the fsx.exe to your desktop and run p3d from that - only works if you own estonia migration tool - looking into if this is not needed with a native p3d installer - I do not know yet - I am assuming you have the fsx install

Rich Sennett

Ahhh, was not aware of that and it works now. Thank very much, I always enjoy your posts. 

i7-8700K, MSI Z370, EVGA 2080Ti, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 500GB SSD, (2) 480GB SSDs, 43" curved Samsung, 1 32" BenQ, 1 11" display, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV4.5, XP11, GoFlight equipped, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6

It now has a native P3DV2 installer!

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

"It now has a native P3DV2 installer!"

It does and more seems to be setup to work in P3D not the same installer as fsx version and better image quality in vc and outside

Rich Sennett

Does it seem heavy on FPS?  I am thinking about getting it.

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2  PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

"Does it seem heavy on FPS?  I am thinking about getting it."

You may want to follow this thread - it feels heavy but in fact it very good on fps - check out the link as I have some issues with it - check on page 3 first

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/444831-cs-777-v14-released/

Rich Sennett

I read a review on Mutley's Hanger.
http://mutleyshangar.com/reviews/kh/cs777/cs777.htm

Said CS 777 does not run well with Active sky running.

Wonder if other pilots have this problem where they must shut down Active sky?

Also CS has V1.4 which may help?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

50%
    $12,655.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now