Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

As anyone heard anything? Capt Sim C-130

I was just curious if anyone might have heard anything about if/when it might be released.My thanks.Jim

Guest panda234

surely you jest?:-)billg

Guest A321

hmmm Like their new website "Ready Any Day Now" ...Dont hold your breath, on these guys, I love em, but they take the mick of us to be frank.Jason

Ah, I guess it's time for the weekly "Where's Captain Sim?" post. By the time any of their "new" planes are coming out, we'll all be terraforming on Mars. ricardo

Guest allcott

Hah! A space joke! :-lolIs it now safe to come out of my ageing closet and crack the joke about the old Spizz Energi number "Where's Captain Kirk?" is now "Where's Captain Sim?"Apologies.:) Allcott

Hi,Just hoping that before CS even thinks of any new releases,...they should present the necessary second patch for the B707!!Fly safe, Staffan AhlbergSweden/Stockholm/ESSAPMDG MD-11 Team - Beta testerhttp://www.scandicair.com/images/dc9_banner.jpg"I will come and cut your lawn for a high quality DC8-63 system"[/color]My specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)128 Mb ATI Radeon 9800 ProOmega 2590DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP1E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"240Gb (2x120) 7200rpm HD

Staffan

>Just hoping that before CS even thinks of any new releases,...they should present the necessary second patch for the B707!!Yeah, and before that, a forum where we can tell them. (In case they don't know, ha ha.)> "Where's Captain Kirk?" is now "Where's Captain Sim?":-xxrotflmao Eagle

>>Just hoping that before CS even thinks of any new>releases,...they should present the necessary second patch for>the B707!!>>Yeah, and before that, a forum where we can tell them. (In>case they don't know, ha ha.)>EagleThey know very well what is needed for the B707. ;-)Fly safe, Staffan AhlbergSweden/Stockholm/ESSAPMDG MD-11 Team - Beta testerhttp://www.scandicair.com/images/dc9_banner.jpg"I will come and cut your lawn for a high quality DC8-63 system"[/color]My specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)128 Mb ATI Radeon 9800 ProOmega 2590DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP1E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"240Gb (2x120) 7200rpm HD

Staffan

Guest TonyFenton

I'd hazard a guess, based on what little info has been coming out of CaptainSim lately, the Herc is now behind the 767 in line for release. Tony

Hope not!Is there a good C130 out there? Nah.Is there a good 767 out there? Should think so ...Peculiar priorities!Eagle

>Hope not!>>Is there a good C130 out there? Nah.>Is there a good 767 out there? Should think so ...>>Peculiar priorities!>>EagleAnd since when did CS start to think logical, when it comes to customer needs? :-lolCouldn

Staffan

>Do you want a good one Staffan???>>Check my post #60 on this Topic>Hi,Yes, I saw that one when that thread was alive. ;-)I agree with you 100%. It is a true pitty that they ignore their customers like they do. I really looked forward to the B707 when it was released,..but I havn

Staffan

I just saw a preview video for the c-130. Perhaps a old video, but it looks nice. I do agree with the previous comments regarding the 707. There is a severe memory leak when changing views reporting on most people systems which i hope c/s fix.

Guest Agamemnon

HiCS is a non-starter in my book.And lots of people give Arianne a hard time.Go figure!!!Troy