Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye52

Smaller ORBX Level Airports for X-Plane?

Hey guys, now that I've upgraded my video card I can enjoy X-Plane 10 a lot more.  However, I'm missing my high quality smaller airports since I mostly fly GA.  Anyone know of a good freeware or payware source of where to find some quality airports on par with Orbx?  Thanks!

Stewart airport, but I don't know the ICAO code. It's payware and very good!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thanks!  I assume this is it?  If so, that's perfect, anymore like it?  http://beti-x.com/CZSTstewart.html

Also, I have no buildings at all at KSEA (I have the NA edition).  Googling it looks like I should have buildings at least at KSEA...Do a clean install of 10.30?  I updated to it just now from whatever I had before...I assume some variation of 10.2

Yes that's the one! 10.25 -> 10.30b5 I assume you just updated. 

No buildings? Try increasing your object settings maybe? Do you have any buildings at all? If not try increasing your settings and see if more objects show up.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thanks captain, I got everything jacked to the max pretty much...airport detail in particular is at "extreme".  I'm gonna try reverting back to 10.25 if that doesn't work I'll wipe out the directory and do a clean install overnight.

If you haven't already done so,Go here and register... http://www.x-plane.org/ Tons of great freeware scenery.

This guy has great freeware scenery in PNW Area Like Stark's,Bowerman,Mears etc.....

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=217791

Have Fun!!! :smile:  

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

CZST is brilliant, I'll second that. The town is so very nicely modelled, that you can drive around it :smile:

The airports truscenery do are all good http://www.truscenery.com/ and are similar to Orbx stuff (without all the flo stuff).

I hope Beti-X starts making more airports.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I hope Beti-X starts making more airports.

I contacted them a few months back,They stated they're doing airports in their spare time but are in the final stages of completing CYBD Bella Coola,Which will be Great to go with Stewart!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Thanks.  Will be looking forward to Bella Coola.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Do you have a link for each of these, especially the ones you feel are very good (free and payware.

Would appreciate it. 

Click on the markers. Then a popup with the download / purchase link appears.

Also note that you can switch on and off payware and freeware separately.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Click on the markers. Then a popup with the download / purchase link appears.

Also note that you can switch on and off payware and freeware separately.

Awesome. Thank you for doing that.  A very handy little interface.

Regards

Bob