Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Tallinn, Estonia EETN/TLL released…….

Gwillmott and WingZ both get one from me.
This could mean many things... :)

Glad you made it over the Sahara, it's just sand after all.

The Baltic, now there is an interesting place.

And that is a fest over at Drzewiecki... New York, Warsaw, Moscow! I think I'll keep FS9 just a little longer, after all.

New York, Warsaw, Moscow!

and one mysterious scenery more (at least).

FS9 just a little longer? At this time, I tend to keep it until there's no Hardware and/or no OS left to run it anymore.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

and one mysterious scenery more (at least).

FS9 just a little longer? At this time, I tend to keep it until there's no Hardware and/or no OS left to run it anymore.

Me too. I really love my stable FS9 - Even on my notebook I can use it with the all the nice sceneries, PMDG and Carenado aircraft, 100% AI traffic, FSGRW and ENB. Today I read in the aerosoft Forum that the new Mega Airport Brussels will be for FS9 too -really happy about that!!!!

Sensational video Ed ... as always.

Intrigued by the wind sound - is it canned and added during post production?

Sensational video Ed ... as always.

Intrigued by the wind sound - is it canned and added during post production?

Thank you .

The on the ground external views have wind added post production (in fact from a RW video I took on a blustery day at Heathrow)

Thanks.

Yes its those little, unexpected details that go just that bit further in suspending disbelief.  :drinks:

Well the freeware version of Riga is quite nice ... however the payware version shows the updated airport.

I'll keep my powder dry until the FS9 version of Kuala Lumpur is released. Thats the one I'm really hanging out for.  

Several of our members have been recently burned by DD's UUEE and therefore may be a little gunshy.  So I reckon it will be Harald who will be the first to test the waters particularly as the airport is relatively close to him, that and the fact none of the majors are taking it on. 

What do you think?

I think Appliance you're right:

- With the freeware (Matthew Ministry I assume) being not only quite outdated, but also having some exclude problems,

- and with the coming software aiming at providing a complex city scenery with further updates (and therefor maybe providing also Riga-Spilve, which airport I prefer for GA operations), with much more details, with the Aviation Museum and with really customized buildings,

- and given the fact that your are also right that the Baltics are just a GA hop far from me; I even think of going there by bike some day - 

I think the new scenery will be a good step forward. I will buy it as soon it is available and report back.

Cheers!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Mmm... will I really have to upgrade my computer for FS9 after all??

After you, Harald.

REQUIREMENTS
FS2004
3 GHZ QUAD CPU
4 GB RAM
HDD/SSD
Win7/8
1GB Graphics

3 GHZ QUAD CPU

"Nothing is eaten as hot as it was boiled." (German bonmot).

Btw, we know that FS2004 can use only one core. I wonder why a scenery would profit from a multicore CPU?

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

This sounds like a performance warning to me... anyway, I have FS2004 and a HDD

So far, so good :)

A portent for the future perhaps?  

I notice the FS9 version of Riga is more expensive than that for FSX.  Or is that another simMarket scam?