Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Tallinn, Estonia EETN/TLL released…….

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.

Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before.

Profound as ever sir.

Either scam or just honest. However, prices are equal at Evasims own site, so it's not only up to SimMarket at least.

I tried to d/l the "leaflet" btw but only get a .swf file... What is the appendix .swf for?

Anyway, wait for a first report in the evening, my Bonanza rests at Siauliai/Lithuania and I think there will be time for the hop to Riga (I just got up and take my first cup of coffee; much work to do as I soon will have a new job and don't want to leave my successor a mass of undone things...).

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

soon will have a new job and don't want to leave my successor a mass of undone things

Congratulations Harald ... and I note that you are thoughtful and considerate as ever.

Thanks!

And congrats to your 1,000+, Appliance!

Regarding Riga, we can now change over to the new dedicated thread.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

And congrats to your 1,000+, Appliance!

I honestly didn't notice.  :unsure:   Thanks. A little achievement ... hope someone, somewhere has benefited.

Your getting close too Harald.   :lol:  :P  Perhaps this week eh?

Heartiest congratulations on achieving your 1000th post Harald.   :clapping:

Your contributions to AVSIM's forums have truly enriched the lives of our members and provided genuine inspiration to many.

Well done sir.   :yahoo:

So many thanks, Appliance!

I have got much from the community and hope to have been able to give a little bit back.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

While you guys dont get too much joy at least those with Tallinn can finally have the AES treatment

AES support would definitely win medals.....not sure the ones they want though.....

Tallinn was only released a year ago! :lol:

Thankfully my girls can get away w/o pushback trucks at TLL  B)

fsscr127_zpstvekds8w.jpg

Thanks Flukey for the h/u.

Interesting to see that Aerosoft doesn't announce this on their main website neither in the English nor in the German version until now... AES seems to have become unimportant for them.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Oi, that's where the Antonov 12 normally parks :P.

Actually it's where my 742F normally parks.  :P  .....the An-12 is in my panel shop.

fsscr128_zpsu9cjr3vc.jpg

Interesting to see that Aerosoft doesn't announce this on their main website neither in the English nor in the German version until now

I have never been a fan of Aerosoft's head honcho....of course his link to AES 2.39 does not work.  :rolleyes:

Actually it's where my 742F normally parks. .....the An-12 is in my panel shop.

Haha, never seen a 747 on that stand though, I did see Yak-42's, C-17's, AN-12 & 24's, C-130's and a bunch of other stuff on that particular stand ;).