Sign in to follow this  
J757

PMDG 777-300ER First Impression Pics

I snapped some quick pics after a quick takeoff and mess around with the new plane. I'm very impressed so far! The taxi cam is great, but beware as your frames will slow to a crawl. They have included separate views, from the taxi cam,  which are better to use in my opinion performance wise. The price is very reasonable too. Enjoy!

2014-7-18_22-20-50-848_zpsd4bf80d0.png2014-7-18_22-23-17-954_zps71754cf4.png2014-7-18_22-24-8-621_zpsdeabd053.png2014-7-18_22-24-25-71_zpsdc32d130.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Your screenshots made me think the same thing I did when I first lifted off in the 300ER tonight...man that's a massive aircraft!!

Thanks for the comments guys ;)

Here's two more...

2014-7-18_23-5-32-776_zpsfc5a55d1.png2014-7-18_23-13-6-67_zps225f1140.png

Because of you Jesse, I'm in trouble with my wife now for purchasing yet another add-on ;-)

Seriously, your shots did it for me and I hit finally the purchase button......so please refrain from posting anymore add-on screenshots, lol

Cheers,

Pete

Because of you Jesse, I'm in trouble with my wife now for purchasing yet another add-on ;-)

Seriously, your shots did it for me and I hit finally the purchase button......so please refrain from posting anymore add-on screenshots, lol

Cheers,

Pete

Please accept my sincerest apologies Pete. And may you be blessed with many epic hours in the new bird  :P

Now it's your turn to share some screenshots ;)

Wow, that Air New Zealand is one of the best repaints around! I love that design style.