Sign in to follow this  
sumnr5@yahoo.com

New Version For Pmdg777

With the release of the SDK in SP1, are the developers working on a version to work with the new 777?  And if so, when can we expect to see it?  Thank you for an outstanding product.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There was a post somewhere stating that SDK was going to be re-released. Something like" SP1b".  Has anyone else seen this info?

There was a post somewhere stating that SDK was going to be re-released. Something like" SP1b".  Has anyone else seen this info?

Yes, we are keeping an eye on this thread

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/448148-31jul14-update-on-sp1b-issues/

SP1B should have been released last week-end.

Now it's anyone's guess.

T7 will be supported when that happens.

Hi guys,

Just out of interest, since I don't have the T7 sim.  Has anyone tried running MCE with the T7?

If so, does anything work? I mean, if there are any FSX native command variables in the T7 sim the MCE FO should "hear" us!!

Also, I would be interested in what the available VAS is, from the MCE message on the top of the screen....Just out of interest :rolleyes:

Best regards

David

Remaining VAS will depend on your scenery.cfg and your settings, David: The 77L has a 900 MB VAS footprint, roughly speaking. Will still depend on the sound caching option you choose, though. The taxi cam on the 773 is a VAS killer on its own, so to speak.

I haven't checked yet, but I'd suppose that stuff like 'gear up', 'gear down' and so on should work, as I trigger them with the default key commands in the 77L as well.

EDIT: Just started a flight: also the left F/D, flaps settings and spoilers work. There must be more, but I'm still checking.

Edited by olli4740