Sign in to follow this  
jimmy64

Pull The Trigger On Cs 777?

I can't lock them at Brisbane all orbx; I unlock them with the CS 777; I am on an older rig of 2700k 4.9 ghz and a newer 780GTXti, the CS really works the cpu.  If you unlock them it should make it workable at larger airports assuming you have a decent cpu/overclock.

I have a 3770k - OC at 4.3 - running a Titan - it seems sometimes that depending on what aircraft you are using at the time will depend where the fps slider needs to be - its not the same setting for all - at least in spot plane view - VC is never a problem

Rich Sennett

Sorry guys ... haven't noticed that since becoming a donor months ago the "My PC" has been deleted.  :wacko:

Running the CS777 unlimited as per your suggestions on 4770K @3900 with GTX560Ti Hawk 1Gb. 

Will continue to experiment.  Not too disappointed since my 'Heavy' flying is conducted in FS9 with 'low and slow' in P3D..

Sorry guys ... haven't noticed that since becoming a donor months ago the "My PC" has been deleted.  :wacko:

Running the CS777 unlimited as per your suggestions on 4770K @3900 with GTX560Ti Hawk 1Gb. 

Will continue to experiment.  Not too disappointed since my 'Heavy' flying is conducted in FS9 with 'low and slow' in P3D..

All members pc specs removed for now I guess - with that rig its time for a new video card to top it off

Rich Sennett

Unlocking frames will help.   The CS 777; will round the high fps sessions down and it will sit low 30's at Brisbane and not get much higher than that at other less dense airfields so it negates the use of needing to lock frames.  This is assuming you have cloud shadows off.

Simon