Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Airac 1408 Cyvr Runway Issue

Hello.

After updating the pmdg airac with 1408 from navdata pro I get an error when entering cyvr into the Fmc. I'm aware that runway 12 in cyvr changes to runway 13.

Is there a fix for this

Thanks

14ppkc-6.png

For me, CYVR has no Runways or SID and STARS. I had to revert to the original revision instead of the current revision 1.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

If you are using Navigraph data, there are also issues with KORD in this cycle. I haven't flown out of Vancouver, so I don't know about CYVR. I went in to the Navdata files in the PMDG folder of FSX and found that the runway entries for KORD were labeled incorrectly. I was able to correct them manually. If I remember correctly, they looked like this in the left column...

-OHARE INTERNATIONAL

I corrected them by adding "CHICAGO" at the beginning.

You might want to open the runways file in notepad, search for CYVR and see if there are similar problems there.

Chris DeFouw

I recommend that you give Navigraph a bug report.... they can't fix it if it's not reported.

Dan Downs KCRP

Wait how did you get that to work? I just installed makerwys.exe but I have no idea what it does 

Just run makerwys,exe (as administrator) in your FSX root folder. It will repair the runways database.

After I installed Airac 1408, Flight Sim Commander would no longer start. Luckily I had an old backup with 1312 on it, so at least it's running now.

>^..^<

Kevin O'Connell

After I installed Airac 1408, Flight Sim Commander would no longer start. Luckily I had an old backup with 1312 on it, so at least it's running now.

>^..^<

Hi haddock,.

this is common issue with flightsim commander. youll need to patch it.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76866-hotfix-95x-for-flightsim-commander-95/

cheers

14ppkc-6.png

You must patch FSC to the 5.9.1 level or above for the 1408 and all future releases.

DJ

You guys know there is a revision 2 for the PMDG from navigraph. Fixes the KORD issue and a few others.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

What I meant, of course, was FSC 9.5.1 not 5.9.1... :wub:

DJ

Thanks Tooting, but I have since followed the more expensive solution of ditching FSC v8.5, and purchasing FSC v9.5.  Works great.

>^..^<

Kevin O'Connell