Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

SGA and Kittyhawk

Guest kurtj

I was first wondering what happened to SGA's website. It gives me this 404 or cannot find the page for some reason. http://www.sgair.net so others can try it out and see if they get this as well as I do. I just want to out rule the fact that it maybe a firewall issue since I had installed the SP2 for Windows XP last week and I am still testing things to make sure things are running properly. I did check the forums at the flightsimnetwork and something about security IT network but what does this really mean? I hope when things get settled it will be back up.Also Kittyhawk productions, I haven't heard much from them. Just curious as to when or if the 737-3/4/500 versions are still in production. Their 737-7/800 aircraft are very nice. I am also hoping for a 737-900 as well if the group is still going strong. Any info on these two subjects would be appreciated.Thank You,

www.sgair.net is offline,they had hackers,and shut down the site.i'm not very happy with it,i liked it there ;)if and when they might come back is unsure,i do sincerely hope they will,maybe one of the SGA guys can elaborate.about Kittyhawk,i have no idea,i think it'll be wait and see,if Eric does feel like designing again for fs.in any case,he's given a lot,and i'm still very much enjoying the fruits of his labour.tataJP.

You can usually catch the SGA gang over at flightsim.com's forum, I think. This is only an assumption on my part because I see most of Erick's posts there, at least more so than here. That might be a place to find some answers. :>

Guest Erick_Cantu

Kittyhawk is dead. What will happen to the 737s? I don't know. You will get the -3/4/5, they just may not be in the form they were to be released as. I don't really have much patience for the FS community anymore and I've nearly lost my FDE guy, and who knows if he'll be back.As for the -900, I'd have to completely redo the NG for that to happen. The current models are simply too bug-ridden.

Erick, I'm sorry to here you ending you're work on the 737 series. I have them all, fly them all, and love them all. Thanks for you're time and hard work so others can enjoy this hobby.. I wonder it you could answer a quick question? I've been flying you're b737-200 version 1 since the day it was released, and just last night installed you're b737-200 version 2. I think I must have something wrong in my aircraft config file, or maybe downloaded a bad model, I don't know which, because I can't get the reverse thrusters to deploy. Version 1 model works fine, but not version 2. That said, I'm also still using FS2002, so could that be my issue? Thanks

Guest Erick_Cantu

It's an FS2004 model, so the issue is FS2002.

Thats what I thought.... Thanks for the quick response...PS: I sure hope you change you're mind and keep the 737 series alive. You're work WILL be missed.. Cheers

I just made a quick flight with the b737-200 and I'm still loving it!Many thanks for the countless hours of pleasure you gave us, erick! I will miss your great work!best regards,Claudio

Erick, good to hear from you again. I really hope you still release the new versions of of the 300, 400, 500 series. Hope you come back soon.Regards,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest kurtj

Eric that's too bad that Kittyhawk is dead. I hope you will come back someday again and surprise us. Maybe taking a break from fs would help you to later come back to it with a new attitude. Any rate your 737-700s and 800s are great, and your work will be missed. I guess there will be the 737-3/4/500 in the future to look forward to though.Hope you decide differently in the future.Thank you for your response.

I appreciate what Erick has created over the past two or three years :). You have created some fine and enviable planes. Take several weeks/months away from FS, and then come back! Ignore the emails from FS2002 users :-lol

I'm still using FS2002 :) and have never e-mailed anyone with regards to aircraft problems. Yes, I may post questions about aircraft, but certainly don't tell developers what they should or should not produce.So please don't see my questions about aircraft in FS2002 as complaints, because they are NOT. :(I've decided to stay with FS2002 for many reasons, and have accepted the fact that aircraft designed today will most likely not work properly in FS2002. I don't expect developers to keep producing FS2002 add-ons, because lets face it, FS2004 is the current platform and all attention should be focused there.I'm very happy with the current add-ons for FS2002. Thanks to all developers for their love of this hobby, so we all can enjoy it to its fullest...

Eric, will the 3/4/5 series 37s be released as a Kitthawk or Vistaliners or something else? Really really looking forward to those bad boys!Thanks for everything Eric and hope to see more of your projects in the future.Best Regards,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10