Sign in to follow this  
canders2

Air stairs and such

Since we have ways of getting Ground Equipment for the jets, can we get a button for Airstairs and baggage loaders as well? If I park at a gate that has no jetway, my pax are stranded with their bags!!!

Luckily, Flyerboy has the answer.

GSX by FS dream team works with all aircraft, from PMDG 777's, 737's and MD11's, to Majestic Dash-8's, Aerosoft A320's, Level D 767's, Maddog MD80's and more!

It will even push you back, delivering you perfectly to the centreline at 90% of all airports in FSX (some of the Orbx airports with strange afcad anomalies like double-curved lead-in lines not withstanding).

Here's some videos I randomly searched in google.

I was hoping to not have to load up more add ons. I. Talking about the PMDG planes. We have buttons to add and remove power units, air and A/C units. Just wanting buttons to add stairs. Trying to keep it simple.

The 737 has stairs.  You need to turn them off via the FMC.. i.e. Ryanair ect.

The 777 doesn't have stairs, otherwise you need to purchase GSX or AES.

In terms of loading more add-on's - its not really that hard.  Why don't you just download the free trial of GSX which is limited at 3 airports, and try it out.

the free GSX version actually works on all FSDT and Flightbeam airports!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

GSX is fantastic and is superior to AES in one major respect in my opinion - you don't need to buy further credits for it, whereas you are required to for AES.

I suppose we can add stairs to the 777, if you don't mind a much higher risk of an OOM?

Frankly speaking, we are not going to add any ground equipment that merely provides an eye candy value. That part is already covered by 3rd party products out there except for our ground power units, air start carts and air conditioning units that tie into the functionality of the aircrafts' systems.

I use GSX solely for the push back feature because I'm parked at the gate ready to go as soon as the flight plan is loaded.

Regards,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64