Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Frustrated with 'the situation'

I actually had awesome performance in 2007 with a Q6600 clocked at 3.6 Ghz, a 8800 GT, some fast DDR 2 Ram, and a 1600x900 screen.

Why are we so spoiled now?

:blush:

It´s a sick world, no need to look "Blade Runner" or read Philip K. Dick, the depression is right here in front of us, NOW!

Jeff Bezoooooz, go f... yourself, all the way to the bank, or prison...

Sorry OP, but there are purely "first world problems".

You could say the same thing in response to every single question or support request on this website.

OT a bunch but here, it will some day happen.

This research sure opens the door wider than ever before. I was thinking...now how can we use this in Flight Simulation and it struck me!! 20 Years from now, when some troll comes around from xxx-Plane then we can send ourselves thru 100's of miles of Optic cable, reach right out of their computer a grab them by the throat.!! God I do love Tech advances. Hey Tom!! better get that in the list of things that will get us banned!! :h01134:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

It'd be nice if some developer created a 64bit simulator with Orbx quality scenery around the whole world, ActiveSky Next quality weather depictions, and PMDG/Majestic/A2A quality aircraft to fly around in it.

Wonder how many millions it would take to develop that kind of game.

A gameplay option which is basically specific flight training as an option.

Open world

Multiplayer.

Workable with VATSIM/IVAO.

proto ACARS/CPDLC in the longhaul aircraft which is specificly designed to work with 3rd party developed software like Virtual Airlines ACARS, Vatsim etc.

Updatable AIRAC.

Auto software updates which check in and download stuff in the background.

All of these things are available, except the 64 bit sim to make it run.

I think I'm mostly describing a 64 bit P3D at this stage, with a few gamey elements and some centralization of what is currently separate 3rd party addons.....

oh the cost of all this stuff would be! And how awesome would it be to be all included in one place.