Sign in to follow this  
RJC68

Best AI Traffic for DX10

Hi All,

I have been a very happy DX10 user for quite some time. I would love to add some AI to get a little more realism. In the past I have tried AI and all it did was drag my system down. Can anyone recommend a good AI package that is stable under DX10. I have no problems paying for a commercial package. I have a pretty powerful rig which was built purely with FSX in mind. Without any AI traffic FSX is smooooth as silk and I am hoping with the right package and sensible settings I can add some AI without bringing my FPS into single numbers

Any advice would be most appreciated

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

WOAI freeware provide complete AI packages for a lot of airlines and airliners for free. Have a look here http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.php   

Most of the aircraft are DX10 compatible, only the landing light beam is a bit "strong".

The performance impact is moderate with a AI slider set to not more than 20% in the FSX menu.

Wulf

Thanks for the reply,

I did try WOAI but it didn't run too well. I was hoping someone would chime in with some feedback on either UT2 or MytrafficX

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Hi Richard,

Please excuse brief reply as I am short for time, UT2 good for me with Steves DX10 fixer, I run at 40% traffic and get 16 to 18 fps at Heathrow. Most airports I am getting about 20 to 22 fps.

My specs 980 xtreme cpu at 4.2 Ghz and Titan graphics.

DaveGi

UT2 for simplicity

But for me I use a combination of UT2,WOAI and AIG

I only really use UT2 for models and the odd paints scheme now ,but the later 2 are free and I have them all combined and can use in either fsx or p3d so I only have one set of plans for both sims

Pete Little

UT2 works really well and I too have "tweaked" it with outside models and flight plans. There's something in the menu that tones down the landing lights, I'm at the office so I don't recall the setting in the fixer.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090