Sign in to follow this  
jfail

Pilot2ATC

I have never seen Pilot2ATC mentioned on this forum so I thought some forum members might be interested in it.  It is not free but in my opinion well worth the money.  It works with P3D and X-Plane 10.  It has excellent voice recognition built in as well as a lot of other features.  I have absolutely no financial connection etc. with the author.  I just like it and thought others might also.

http://www.pilot2atc.com/pilot2atc/

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I concur, In the case of X-Plane, there was no other game in town. In P3D, it's an ATC simulation that is being updated frequently by the author. I believe there's still a demo for those who'd like to try it out.

Well, I looked at all the tutorials and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed… But I'm a little worried that there hasn't been much buzz on it , and it's been out for over a year.

Any comments?

Heading over to the P2A support forum, now!

ChaS

Well, I looked at all the tutorials and I gotta say I'm pretty impressed… But I'm a little worried that there hasn't been much buzz on it , and it's been out for over a year.

Any comments?

I tried it a couple of months ago.  It's good...up and coming.  The developer is actively working on it.  It needs work some work on its procedures and vectors to final.  It's on my 'get' list when some of that stuff gets worked out.  There's a demo too if you want to try it out.