LOL yeah I saw, I am sure it will take a few more versions before we get anything on the table, a profile, SLI for you guys who can use it... Ok yeah I am planning on getting Assassins Creed Uniity and this driver is released mainly for it, but please don't s*rew my sim :)

Did you see what SLI profile was included in this driver release??? Drum roll.... Train Simulator 2015!?!?! The ......

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Regards,

Mike

Hey Mike,

You are absolutely correct in your take. It is not right that you cannot take advantage of the fact that you have 2 GPUs waiting to jump into the fray; and you can't make use of it. However, I am only trying to point out that the reason we don't have an SLI setup for P3D is that those that can produce it; have other priorities. We don't want to hear that. Given that amount of money we spend on the hobby; if there were 10s or 100s of thousands of us, we wouldn't be having this conversation. It would have been done long ago. I hate even saying this.

I really hope, for your sake, that there will be a way to implement SLI. That way, you could take full advantage of your graphics capability.

If I sounded harsh earlier, please forgive me. I was merely trying to point out that whatever our desires, the actions of others will be determined by their interests. If our needs coincide...excellent. Otherwise, we wait.

Finally, I think that we perhaps miss the fact that hardware vendors are in the business of selling hardware. They don't care that you have 2 perfectly good GPUs in your machine. They want to sell you something else.

I don't suppose I've advanced the cause of world peace here. I just think we need to look past our desires and realize that we are a very small piece of the market. Maybe we'll get lucky and get another 300000 participants. Then we will definitely  get noticed.