Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Carenado NAVAJO

I am THRILLED that this is coming along. Finally, a real, live NAVAJO!!! I do want an AZTEC as well, as I have flown both of these a/c r/w. I really hope someone at Carenado reads this: PLEASE build her with steam gauges. Not all these planes are highly modified. MANY are flown in the bush and are not modified with glass, winglets, etc. If it must have glass, PLEASE make two versions, glass and steam. I have been waiting YEARS for this plane and the AZTEC. Please give us the standard version. It is the most common. Now, can we have it in a week? Just kidding! :)

Don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

@Donmo .... right words....... STEAM !! STEAM!!nothing of "tinny screens" on the panel etc......... a navajo panther or chieftain to!!! too many people was waiting for this model (beside the Aztec)...... Carenado BackToBasic !!!!! 

@Donmo .... right words....... STEAM !! STEAM!!nothing of "tinny screens" on the panel etc......... a navajo panther or chieftain to!!! too many people was waiting for this model (beside the Aztec)...... Carenado BackToBasic !!!!! 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/455372-lets-begin/

HEHEHE.....Didn't take long....Did it?

Rob....I agree...Back to basic's..."Steam!"

This one has me very interested.  Solid choice of aircraft, and I too hope for a steam panel.... with GNS or GTN option. Hopefully we get a cargo variant for those Ameriflight routes on Pilot Edge.

Todd

Excellent!!!  I've been asking for this for several years on the past wish list threads!

I believe that Flight Replicas is also doing a Navajo, although I'm not sure what the status of that project is.  My only request for both - NO GLASS PANELS!

I can't wait for this to be released!  Also the Razbam EMB-120, Saab 340 and eventually the EMB-190 (195?).

Cheers,

Gerald

+1000 for steam in this great almost vintage aircraft - and I too hope for the Aztec before I "drop off the perch" - would have been a better progression to have it before the PA31

Hi,

For any of you out there that are using FlyInsideP3D this is an excellent aircraft to use for that purpose, with good head position, easy access to switches and controls.

So far it's my favourite, and one of the other main reasons I purchased it was also the GTN750 integration, which makes it a most ideal and up to date IFR trainer.

I also really like the flight model, but as I haven't flown a real one, I can't comment on it's accuracy.

Have been enjoying many many hours in it recently. Plan to spend many more..

Cheers,

-Joe-B^)