Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Quick Ultimate Terrain V2 shot

This was just outside KPHX 

Have noticed a fps hit when around large city areas such as Los Angeles (KLAX) with street lights - thinking due to Orbx and UTX product not maximized to work together - I would think that will not be much of an issue with Orbx US Landclass

j5b8yc.jpg

Rich Sennett

Rich,

That looks really nice.  The southwest is difficult to pull off without photoreal, I think.  Looking forward to more screenies.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Rich,

That looks really nice.  The southwest is difficult to pull off without photoreal, I think.  Looking forward to more screenies.

Gregg

Thanks Greg - I will play with it some more but Orbx landclass will be on my must buy list - I am not a fan of mixing products to many variables but all in all they did a good job for Their Audience

Rich Sennett

Thanks Billy :)

Massachusetts is usually a bore fest lol - not usually mountainous but is now and should be - somehow UTX is controlling the mesh in a good way  - 15 dollars well spent

30m02kk.jpg

Rich Sennett

Beautiful Richard!!!!!! (I mean the photos not you :rolleyes:)

I know this has been asked gazillions of times  but if I have Orb Global, is there a specific install rule for installing UTX?

Mario Di Lauro

Beautiful.

Thanks a lot :)

Beautiful Richard!!!!!! (I mean the photos not you :rolleyes:)

I know this has been asked gazillions of times  but if I have Orb Global, is there a specific install rule for installing UTX?

Thank you - not really other than not having the old version loaded - you can control which is working in the scenery library - which ever one is above the other in the list will over rule - hope this helps :)

Rich Sennett

Rich, this product install could place thousands of files into the sim.   Did you first defrag, before running it?   That will certainly slow down things, if your system has to use resources to run around and employ files that are not sequential!

Try a defrag with a good product for the purpose.  You might be surprised at returned FPS performance.

Rich, this product install could place thousands of files into the sim.   Did you first defrag, before running it?   That will certainly slow down things, if your system has to use resources to run around and employ files that are not sequential!

Try a defrag with a good product for the purpose.  You might be surprised at returned FPS performance.

Hi Yah Mitch - no defrag here brother - SSD all the way - fps are great - thanks

Rich Sennett

Hi Yah Mitch - no defrag here brother - SSD all the way - fps are great - thanks

Oh, ok....just that you mentioned a drop in FPS...and thought....well...you know, lol.

Oh, ok....just that you mentioned a drop in FPS...and thought....well...you know, lol.

Thanks Brother - appreciate it  :drinks: 

Rich Sennett