Sign in to follow this  
capceo

After the MU-2?

74 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see from Flysimware after the MU-2?

• Lear 35A
    • Piper Aerostar 601P
    • Piper Cheyenne 400LS
    • Aero Commander 690B
    • Cessna 425 Conquest I

I hope

you guys don't run off and leave us with what we have now. When it's Finished and upgraded make what YOU want we will be flying or MU-2's so it won't matter.

Indeed.  This is what marks the truly great developers to me.  Years on from my initial purchase, Orbx continues to release patches for regions and airports, A2A continues to upgrade planes years after releases, RealAir releases V2's of several of their planes... you get the idea.  The Carenado model of 1 (or maybe 2 at most) service packs and then complete abandonment is not one to encourage purchases from the kind of target audience Flysimware seems to be addressing.  Still VERY interested in the Moo, but also cautious based on some of the feedback.

Scott

The MU-2 in its 1.5 state is excellent in my opinion, and very much anticipating the ownership add-on. I do agree however with the posters above, more MU-2. An MT 5 blade prop, more autopilot polishing, and maybe a modernized panel option.

The MU-2 in its 1.5 state is excellent in my opinion, and very much anticipating the ownership add-on. I do agree however with the posters above, more MU-2. An MT 5 blade prop, more autopilot polishing, and maybe a modernized panel option.

I too would love the option for the 5 blade props. I imagine it would require a different, or modified, sound set though. The only one I have seen in person with the 5 blades at my FBO was in the hangar. I was not present for its arrival or departure so I did not get to see how different the sound is.

On that note though, when comparing the PA-46T Mirage with the standard, and new composite scimitar props, there is a huge difference. The new ones are MUCH quieter.

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I've never heard one either, but correct, I'm sure it would be a bit more quiet. More votes for Commander 690!!!!!!!!