Sign in to follow this  
David Bourne

FSX-SE Compatibility Testing Thread

Blackbox Simulations A330 Prologue - works perfectly as far as I can tell; installer worked without a hitch.

It would be useful if we could edit the first post of this thread to contain all the results we have so far. It makes more sense to have everyone refer to one main post instead of having everyone test things themselves and end up with a thread full of redundant statements.

"Oh, UTX USA works!" "Thanks, but some guy already mentioned that on page 2, and 5, and 6, and 9. and 11.."

Doesn't work:
TacPack
ASN
FSGRW
FSUIPC

FSGRW was updated yesterday and now works with FSX-SE  Also works across network with updated Network Bridge.

Ernie

Anyone tried. My Traffic?

Darcy

Installed and tested today. 

The only issue is that the automatic insertion of the MyTraffic folder into the SimObjects section of FSX-SE.CFG doesn't work.  It defaults to FSX.CFG. 

Do it manually though and you're good to go.

Qualifier: I did not test any of the extras with My Traffic X Professional, just the AI traffic portion.  There may, or may not be issues with those apps.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Do FlyTampa airports work?

I have FlyTampa Vienna, Athens, Buffalo and Dubai working, so can certainly confirm they are fine.

This is a great thread......... I wonder if at some point, someone could compile a PDF or Spreadsheet with all the tested results, collated.      That'd be v. useful.

Someone can be make working Ultimate traffic 2 into FSX: SE?

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Someone can be make working Ultimate traffic 2 into FSX: SE?

It works fine for me, installed with no problem. I also have a clean stand alone install of FSX-SE. Finding that makes a big difference.

I have FlyTampa Vienna, Athens, Buffalo and Dubai working, so can certainly confirm they are fine.

This is a great thread......... I wonder if at some point, someone could compile a PDF or Spreadsheet with all the tested results, collated. That'd be v. useful.

. Thank you

Why can't OP update the original post, so people don't have to read through 12 pages? Its christmas  B)

If I understand correctly, PMDG add ons are still not supported or? FSUIPC now works, and some even get EZdok and TrackIR to work. Perfect! 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Why can't OP update the original post, so people don't have to read through 12 pages? Its christmas  B)

The OP started the thread days ago - you can only EDIT a post for an hour or so, after posting it! .......... come back to one of your posts in 2 hours and see if you can edit it ... you can't  :rolleyes:

What is it with you, expecting everyone else to do all the leg work for you? .... You're doing that in the FSX:SE further benchmarking thread too.    You can't just sit back and expect everyone else to pander to your needs and do all the work for you.

Why don't you trace through this thread and create a list of all the compatible addons, and post them in one thread here for us ??   :smile:

.....after all, it's Christmas.

The OP started the thread days ago - you can only EDIT a post for an hour or so, after posting it! .......... come back to one of your posts in 2 hours and see if you can edit it ... you can't  :rolleyes:

What is it with you, expecting everyone else to do all the leg work for you? .... You're doing that in the FSX:SE further benchmarking thread too.    You can't just sit back and expect everyone else to pander to your needs and do all the work for you.

Why don't you trace through this thread and create a list of all the compatible addons, and post them in one thread here for us ??   :smile:

.....after all, it's Christmas.

Didn't know, so please chill. Its very usual to being able to update first post at several forums.

I'm just annoyed that several claim they've seen ******* return but fail to post evidence. I'm without a computer so can't test anything for myself.

But one thing is for certain, Craig, that most people won't admit they've bought "the cat in the bag". 

*Apparantly the right hand of the almighty in the skies is censored at Avsim  :P

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

But one thing is for certain, Craig, that most people won't admit they've bought "the cat in the bag".

Apparently you never followed the "Regretful purchases for FSX" thread that ran a couple of years ago. : ^_^

BTW, to keep the thread on topic I can report that FSWidgets "EFB for FSX" works with FSX-SE.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem