Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

FS2006???

Guest skyking

Will there be a new FS2006 this fall??

No.

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Oh no, not again. Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest victorwest

You'll find the answer in the "Will There be a FS2006" forum! :-lol Victor

Guest stevehow

i think there will be a patch from MS...it will turn everyones home computer into a full motion simulator........when you turn your yoke...your whole house will tip to one side...what you reckon??? lol steve

>when you turn your yoke...your whole house>will tip to one side..>> lol> steveNow that is not true and you know it !!lier lier pants on fireallen

I heard something of the kind. I think it was banned from release by litigation lawyers afraid of the lawsuits all the parents from kids crashing their house into the empire state building would bring.

Guest vas_yan

Wow, the last thread in respect of FS2006 must have been say back in 2003, if memory serves well. :-halo I am a sucker for fresh and innovative topics, alas, I can't contribute an answer...

Guest japangg

Errmm.. may be we can hear something from E3?

Guest Agrajag

I'm at E3. No sign of Flight Sim ANYWHERE on ANY platform. It will not be on the 360. It doesn't fit their market and their experiment with Links proved that to them.

I, like you, are flumoxed and perplexed!WILL THERE BE A FLIGHT SIM IN MY FUTURE?Cheers!bt

"WILL THERE BE A FLIGHT SIM IN MY FUTURE?"Deary me, of course there will.....just not this year, I suspect, which, if so, is a relief as far as I am concerned.FS2004 suits me just fine with all my accumulated superb addons. There's a lot of mileage to be had yet from this version so relax and enjoy :)Despite what some of the killjoys would have you believe, my own view is that Flight Simulator has risen magnificently far beyond the realms of being a mere commercial enterprise. It is a phenomenon, almost a way of life for everyone involved and all those, since its inception, who have invested so much time and effort over the years bringing it to what we see and experience today.I feel quite certain that this project will continue if only because there is still so much that can be done in tandem with ongoing hardware development and so we can look forward to the realisation of the multitude of exciting possibilities. Flight Simulator is unique, has earned its place in history, and deserves the time and effort spent nurturing it to ever higher levels of realism and sophistication. The marketplace will always encourage such worthy endeavours.MikeP4 2.4GHz (400FSB), 1Gig PC2100 DDR Crucial, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB (Omega 2.6.05a), SB Audigy (5.12.0001.0443), Hyundai ImageQuest Q17 17" TFT LCD 20ms Monitor (1280x1024x32), Gigabyte GA-8IRXP MoBo, Ultra-Quiet PSU 400W, WinXP Home (SP2), DirectX 9.0c, AGP Aperture = 128MB