Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Choose your plane...

If you were allowed to fly only ONE aircraft - default, freeware or payware - for the rest of your natural born FS days, which one would it be. You get to keep as much scenery as you want, but only one set of wings (or rotors, if you're that way inclined). I'm hoping enough people will respond so that we can reveal the TOP FS PLANE of all time. Think about it - this has got to last you. You may decide you want to pick the LDS 767, but is that the best aircraft for checking out new scenery?? Maybe you prefer low and slow, but are you sure you'll never want to cross an ocean again?? Do you want to stick with a faithful old friend, or run off with something new and exciting?? Yeah, alright - it's a slack day at work :-) In anticipation..IanFlight1 C172 - to remind me of some real flights

Guest jaapverduijn

For me that would be "my own" Lancaster B Mk 1, an extensively reworked derivative of the ** Lancaster Mk III.A good runner-up would be the "Shackleton Project" Shack 3 with the recent upgrade which got rid of Sav Mauri's godawful 2D main panel and replaced it with a much, MUCH better one. If the new panel is yours too, Sav: good on you, mate! Highly enjoyable piece of work!If neither of the above would be available, I'd settle for the ** B-29.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Zevious Zoquis

RealAir SF260(my alternate would be the F1 172 :) )

Guest Wiskey Tango

Luscombe 8A (Bill Lyons version)Wiskey Tango

Guest Whisperjet

IFDG A318 "Baby Bus" with a PSS cockpit and various "clothing" wrapped around it....in no particular order of EasyJet, BMI, Air Canada, United..... ;-)

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Probably the PMDG 747 that's coming soon... If I had to pick an aircraft, I'd probably pick the PMDG 737 Series with FS2Crew and a bunch of paints.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

RealAir SF260 or Cloud9 Fiat G91

Well, until the PMDG 744 comes out, definately the Ready for Pushback V2 747-200 with the Civa INS add-on and all the awesome freighter repaints. A close second is the PMDG 737 which I just got back into using the BBJ mod here at the library

Some good choices here..keep 'em coming.This is a serious statistical investigation:D Ian

Guest DemolitionMan

FSD's Piper Cheyenne 400 (with all the RXP goodies), or RealAirs SF-260, I just can't make up my mind!BestGrahame (EDHL)

Guest ha5mvo

Project Tupoleve PT 154 B2 version 9.5 (those version numbers keep going up.....:) ) what other aircraft can skid on icy runways....?//Michael